Me on 14th of october

I’ll too sadly for Zala trolls.

But, blizzard said will make more customizations for allied races

Hugs to all who ain’t getting the changes they wish for. :frowning: :hearts:
Hopefully they continue adding customization options to all races as time passes.

2 Likes

So?
It now is a race just like all the others.
The date that it was added doesnt mean it should have less than the others.

Sounds like youre just upset you dont like what you’ve gotten and youre trying to take it out on nightborne fans

3 Likes

Try to view it like this: lots of people will be racechanging their ARs to play about with their new looks

The new looks will be popular

Which means they won’t be that unique.

Which means if you stick with your Nightborne, you will now stand out.

I will give a couple of the new male hairstyles a spin on my pandas, and am looking forward to being able to pair some moustaches with different facial hair and choose eye colours (my greying/white priest is going to look dope with double blindeyes), but the main thing is I can actually have DK colour fur!

It will be nice to see everyone enjoying themselves, your time will come! Stick with it, else you will be in exactly the same place come 9.1/9.2 when NB get their update if you change now!

1 Like

Don’t forget those three, oh so exciting, new fur colours we’re getting, I can hardly wait /s

Seriously?

Nope - not at all. I just wish allied race players would remember that their race was added about 2 years ago and already has tons of customisation - and on top of that they already have more customisation options than some core races. It’s about priorities.

I get the feeling you have never looked at the nightborne options

You’re free to believe that if you want.

The issue with Nightborne is that they don’t look like the Nightborne originally looked - they look quite a bit worse. I want them to prioritise fixing that instead of adding more customisation options to a race with a fundamentally broken model in the first place.

It would also be nice if Pandaren got as many poly’s as all the other races and stopped having a friggin’ square chin.

Priorities!

personally if anything I would say allied races should be prioritised over core races.
Why? Because you need to go out of your way to unlock them. They shouldn’t be lower quality than a race you get by default

Not in Shadowlands.

Yes in Shadowlands.

The rep is removed, but the questlines still remain. The Nightborne have got to do both their Good Suramaritan and the Insurrection questline.

2 Likes

don’t need the rep but you still need to do the quests. Some can take quite a long time like the kul tirans, the zandalari, and the nightborne.

You also have to have a max level character on that faction. So if you never played alliance before and wanted a kul tiran, you have to level to 50 which will take like 10 hours, then do 3 zones, and then a long follow up questline, followed by their unlock scenario.

Oh, they changed that, then. No idea why, it was a pretty silly concept in the first place.

Oh well - I still stand by what I said anyway. I don’t think it matters one ⍳.

Just like Worgen and Goblin - especially Worgen - needed to be prioritised for their model updates a few years back, so too does some of the core races deserve customisation updates over races that were just added - especially those with a ton of customisation options anyway.

Worgen and Goblin getting new features isn’t a hindrance to Nightborne getting added features.

Added features were given to Void Elves.

1 Like

Yes it is - it’s called development time and investment.

One thing at a time. Priorities!

Have you ever spent even 1 second in management?

Yes, because Alliance is dying and Blizzard thought that maybe High Elves can fix it because they are so often requested.

Fixing faction imbalance > Giving a Horde race a new hairstyle.

Priorities!

1 Like

So your a hypocrite then?

It’s ok to give more/added features to one faction, but not the other.

2 Likes

Just throwing out there that in shadowlands nightborne will have

Female options: 31
Male options: 30
Total combined: 61

In BFA pandaren currently have

Female: 69
Male: 85
Total combined: 154

So a female pandaren in live, has more options to chose from than both male and female nightborne will get combined in shadowlands

Just some food for thought when talking about priorities

3 Likes

Well that’s fine, because Void Elves aren’t detriment to Pandaren getting added features.
Whereas, Nightborne getting new features…3 or 4 core races must be put on hold for the Nightborne to have their turn, apparently.

the logical hoops some people jump through astounds me

2 Likes

I tried to understand their minds and it gave me a migraine.

2 Likes