Mechagon lfd when?

As someone that has grinded the VoP on an alt this past month doing pugs I must say it has been a dreadful experience.

i d love a hc version of mechagon. i would absolutely like to see mechagon at least once but i just cant seem to find a group. getting only declines. :expressionless: (and no i dont have a guild/friends to run it with)

Only troll here is you telling people they are asking for easy things when you don’t know the reasons behind it you just assume and classy calling me a troll when you can not even converse in a decent manner.

I’m all out of likes so have a :heart_eyes: from me :slight_smile:

Makes sense. They did the dame with the other 2.

Have you tried joining Sod on Alliance (Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

or

Zen on Horde

1 Like

I dont understand people who can’t complete a normal mythic dungeon
No affixes, no strong trash, no strong bosses… what exactly is your issue ? Just go in there and do it

It’s plain a simple really. people in guilds are ok but those in dead guilds who know what sh*t show pugging is. just cannot bring themselves to go and try a mythic . Ive several chars ready to go in dead guilds on dead realms.
I would assume most people just felt the same and didnt even bother anymore.

1 Like

There is lots of people with who play with partial or no sight and same with hearing and other disabilities and they get scared to try mythic level ,were as heroic is easy enough to allow for mistakes without hopefully people being toxic .

3 Likes

Ah, I’m not a big mount collector, the sneeze emoji is just my current tic kinda heh

I was thinking u had a cold or something :sweat_smile:

if 1-3 mechanic which u need to obey is to hard than really play different part of game there is still lot of content in the game , if u are not able to finish wait some time when it is doable solo and do it solo

Or wait for the hc easier version :woman_shrugging:t3: Does it bother u that someone else have to wait for 6+ months to do the content?

if it is +15 needed to do that will problem but in next patch will be really doable no point of making drama , as i know this is game where ppl need to something and should not be just all efortless rewarding system , later ppl will complain why they cant get mount from mythic raid on lfr … well bullcrap

No one is making drama? They will access the dungeon 6 months after the rest of us did. And it will drop lower ilvl loot them mythic version. I really dont see why ppl have issues with that, thats all :woman_shrugging:t3:

Difference there is you can do the raid on lfr, get lesser rewards if for whatever reason you don’t want to go through the manual group forming process. Could be any number of reasons, I can’t really expand alot on that because it doesn’t apply to me, but I’ve seen it cited here hundreds of times.

Here, prior to 8.3, there isn’t the option to do it on that lesser difficulty for the lesser rewards, or whatever term we want to use.

That’s peoples issue, not that they can’t get mythic rewards for not doing mythic, that there isn’t an alternative difficulty they feel more comfortable doing.

3 Likes

no one is not allowing them to come on mythic diffuculty it is not that hard find 4 more friend and do it after 10 hours of wipe and progress and learning and be proud what u did after u do instead of i want hc difficulty

U sure about that? i’ve seen ppl that have said they tried getting into groups for OM but havent been able to :woman_shrugging:t3: Good for u that u managed to, someone else was not that lucky. Again… why does it bother you that its made accessible to everyone 6 months after u got to do it?

1 Like

and that i add to all on ptr for next patch it is already mechagon on hc with 415 loot and mythich with 430 so all that complain doesnt make any sense

It will either come in with the patch or with the start of the mythic plus season. The dungeon is broken into two wings for Mythic plus, that same breaking up is used for LFD, so you’re gucci :wink:

1 Like