Mechagon lfd when?

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but yeah, either he’s being obtuse intentionally or just trolling.

2 Likes

u are both trolling , and instead of encouraging ppl to play alone , ecourage them that they are worth to play with same ppl again and again that they are not that much worse than other ppl and they will feal bettet instead of telling them u are nothing more than trash for random dungeon finder

and in my guild before i came to guild in guild was few ppl which was getting their special goals when they have to do and it was always in their might , so telling that ppl physical problems should not try to push how far they can is just putting them into trash can

No one did that though… but u did say they shouldnt play group content if they cant deal with mechanics (that are easy to you).

1 Like

I’m waiting for this too. Roll on 8.3
As for Mr. panda pants above, he seems to be making a very good example with his attitude as to why many people don’t enjoy doing mythics.

If people want to do content on extreme difficulty or on a simpler setting, then go for it I say. It’s still group content and the range in difficulties means everyone can enjoy the content at a level they feel comfortable with regardless of their reasons.

2 Likes

Just in case u forgot… who exactly are telling ppl that they cant do content and also telling them to solo play? :woman_shrugging:t3:

Just accept that not everyone plays the game the way you do. Heroic OM is coming so that the others can get access to an essential part of the mechagon story.

1 Like

PuG content is definitely more bearable with friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still need to do a clear on my warrior this week, you’re more then welcome to tag along

1 Like

Is that a thing? Sign me the heck up, I’d be down to teach people mechanics, skips & routes if it means more people get into dungeons

1 Like

You have to be gentle in there please hun its about a calm and relaxed pace but if you like to help im sure they would love you there.

1 Like

I’m only toxic and elitist if people sign to my groups and say they know stuff, if people come in and say “I don’t know this can you please explain” I’m probably the nicest person you’ll ever meet

Are you full on Alliance now?

1 Like

I want to play ally but there’s some people in my team campaigning to go horde right after Christmas so we’ll see how it goes

1 Like

From my experience people struggle hard with :

Tank : I do not kno de wae, help
Healer : Does 5-10K hps Stop taking so much damage! i can’t outheal dis
Dps : Stands in everything possible and dies Sorry

Im not complaining about it, im just answering your question!

1 Like

I actually do xd

1 Like

thanksies <3

1 Like

HC Mechagon will be in LFD in 8.3, but in two parts, familiar to how Kara was!.

Heard this in a Bellular video!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.