Mechanical Pets 🤖 What Specialization?

Soo… I am going to make Mechagnome and will be collecting only mechanical beasts. I read about hunter pets and I am stuck a little. Looks like Beastmastery have this fancy Exotic Pets and there are no exotic mechanicals unless I am blind~ does that mean I should go for Marksmanship? Or maybe Beastmastery is still fine with mechanicals? Any suggestions or input?

Survival is out - no guns :-1:

Mechanical pets are god awful unfortunately. But if you really want them then it wont really matter what spec you play.

1 Like

Then what spec looks better with gun then? You know… Less nature stuff and more Hemet Nesingwary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As far as Hunter specs go, for a Hemet style, go for MM. He isn’t exactly a beastmaster but a hunter of beasts/game so…
Though, Hemet himself does not rely on pets afaik.

Can’t promise that you’ll like the playstyle/mechanics but yeah.

As for suiting pets for your preferred look, feel free to browse them all:

https://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php

1 Like

Hemit is the big game type of hunter. He hunts for trophies. Unfortunately all the special pets in this game, like mechanical, blood beast, direhorn and feathermanes are pretty useless in most scenarios, if not all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.