Medieval Armor transmog

I’m kinda surprised, how there’s soo many pieces of transmog to collect now, but none of them look like an actual piece of medieval plate armor. No weird spikes, no weird color variations, just good old realistic plate armor. Or if there is, anyone let me know its name? Because I haven’t seen any player with something like it.
And no, Stormwind Guard armor does not look like medieval plate armor.

There are some vanilla sets, Overlord, Knight’s are examples that comes to mind. I think there is your biggest chanse of finding armour meeting your wishes.

Blizzard have hard time to produce decent gear designs XD

Not quite like real plate armour, but have a look at the Jandvik set aka Demonsteel.

It actually looks like something you might want to wear going into a fight.

1 Like

The only set I know of is the Overlord set from classic, and it is pretty much the only transmog I use.
https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=320/overlords-plate

4 Likes

Blizzard has failed to cater to those wanting some high res realistic armor

Yes, that’s a good one! I went and got it for my paladin, IIRC, and now can’t remember why I didn’t use it. Must take a look. Was it the lack of a head? Always weird to wear plate without a proper helmet.

1 Like

Yeah I love the Overlord set, still wish they’d make a high Res version of it some day and add nicer pauldrons to it.

1 Like

A beautiful composition!
Too bad the pixels hurt my brain, I seriously hope we will get some good high res versions of these armor types at some point.

What about the Dread aspirant’s plate, it’s a much toned down version of the gladiator set

Forget medieval, I’m still waiting for Roman centurion armor.

The overlord set does get quite close to a medieval armor set even though not completely. Too bad the textures are from the dinosaur age.

The Uldir plate sets actually look kind of like roman gladiator armor. The mask and everything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.