Mega Servers transfer PvP > PvE

When it comes to the PvE servers, the only other “PvE” server is the RP server, thats been dead for months what I have heard? Why not open up PvP > PvE if some ppl wanna change?

In our guild on WG we have an guildie who hoped to get hes alt over from a PvP server to WG.

Would really like the devs to reconcider this decision

2 Likes

No one interested in pve servers, its pvp game so all chads go to pvp.

Well, you are wrong but okey, I will let you get your daily copium!

1 Like

There goes my plan to move all my alliance characters to a PvE realm and leave my horde characters on a PvP realm. Maybe also why they made this decision.

I don’t understand why they haven’t allowed this either.

Pretty sure you understand why, it will break the pvp servers balance and leave it some 30/70% between the factions which will soon turn into the 30% faction quitting.

Now if that is a good reason to hold people hostage on a pvp server that they don’t want to be on is a totally different story.

Ah so now the server will be at 50/50? Well then, we will see about that :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, ppl are concerned about their chars due to pvp servers rules when they have both horde and ally chars on different pvp servers.

So you dont know how the balance would be anyway, who decide to play X faction over Y

It already is pretty close to that. But I didnt say it was a good reason I said it is the reason they are doing it.

I hope alliance is smart and stays on smaller servers as long as it can. Horde will zug into mega server because PvP, draining smaller servers of it and leaving it ally haven, at least for a little while.

We really need to get PvP > PvE transfer.

Classic era servers that went monofaction way was because it was multiple servers, with on mega server per playstyle, those that want PvP will stay and so WPvP quality will increase on PvP while QoL will increase for people that want PvE

pve servers are bot fiesta since you can’t even kill them.

How to say you never played on a pvp server without saying you never played on a pvp server.

Go to felwood or silithus or hinterlands and tell me pvp servers arent infested with bots lol.

Didn’t you just say that there is low population on pve/rp?
¯\(ツ)

He said there was low pop on the one RP/pve server not that the proper pve server is anywhere close to that

Dunno about you but i expected a huge influx of people to wild growth tbh. seems that no. all of 5 layers up

If blizzard had let people transfer from the pvp servers to wild growth we would have been swamped

Ofc they cant let people transfer from PvP to PvE realms, they already said faction balances on pvp realms are 50-50, if they allowed pve>pvp , all the alliance dogs and crybabies that rolled a wrong realm and took a faction spot from real humans would cause this perfect balance to tip into horde favor, thus making servers actually imbalanced and then all the alliance tears will be justified about balance and that reality would lead to a monofaction server which will lead to horde tears of having no1 to fight with in world pvp.

Its amazing to see how selfishness of these people seem to not have any bounds, not only did they choose a wrong realm on char creation and took a spot from a lifeform with a spine, cried for 4 phases how they are outnumbered where in fact they are just afk in town on a wrong realm, cried how they wanted paid transfers and now have audacity to ask a free transfer to a pve realm.
Snowflakes that think their weak mentality is more important than realm balance and health of alliance faction and realm as a whole, without a shred of ability to take responsibility for their own actions.

4 Likes

The RP server yeah?

all of this tbh.
live with the choices you’ve made.

Holy hell this guy is whining like a professional. You’d think he never did anything else in his life.

2 Likes

They are, but we can kill them.
My little mage could at least rank a bit for the trinket despite there’s no BGs for low levels. Thank you, bots :kissing_heart:
Again it’s very satisfying to be able to kill them.

1 Like