Megaservers - Queue issues

Hey Blizzard,

I’m seriously frustrated with how you’ve handled the server situation in Season of Discovery. First, you encouraged everyone to transfer to these megaservers because you basically killed off the smaller realms. Now, those same servers can’t handle the number of people trying to play, and we’re stuck with massive queues every time we try to log in.

You essentially forced us to move by locking character creation on the smaller realms, leaving them to die. No one wants to play on a server where they can’t find groups or guilds because of your decisions. And now, after we all followed your advice and transferred, we’re paying the price with these insane queues.

Please do something to fix this mess—whether it’s by increasing server capacity. Just let us play the game without these ridiculous wait times.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Feel like a kid again, sitting in a que to play the game. To bad I’m old now, will probably fall asleep before i get to log in. #dadgamer

2 Likes

Blizzard, no response ?

It’s the weekend, they won’t fix it tonight, most likely tomorrow, then use some type of excuse about server merge, transfers stuff.

Blizzard didn’t disable character creation

There has been a X-post about it being fixed. But the Queues suggest otherwise, unfortunately you can’t post links here.

small indie company

1 Like

Currently I’m 1350 int he queue, and the wait is 23 minutes. That averages one entry for every two seconds. How is it technically feasible for the login server to be THAT slow in 2024?