Mental Asylum

Just going to put an idea out here and post the same thing on the general discussion.

I recently though about an idea that I would like to see implemented to wow in the future, I would like to see some sort of mental asylum with a Gilneas/Forsaken theme with worgen doctors and forsaken patients , or forsaken doctors and worgen patients etc , this could go into anything really. It could be implemented as a battleground , a zone story line which then would lead you into the asylum dungeon or raid , or both , have one part of the asylum as a dungeon and the other as a raid.

It would be nice to see more forsaken and Worgen story mainly see them against each other, seeing how much hate they have for one another. This Could also be similar to the Karazhan Crypts , or even more spookier to show how brutal the two races can be, it could also reward some Forsaken and Worgen themed armor/weapon transmog mounts and many other things that blizzard could think of.

Just thought I put this idea out there since we just went past with the spooky season , and seeing the Shadowlands is more of a darker themed expansion , it would be nice to see something like this in the future of the game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.