Mercenary PvP Mode should be removed from game to create true faction balance

Where am I disturbed exactly? I just don’t see how removing mercenary mode will trigger a migration big enough to be noticeable.

Well, think about it why ^^ Merc mode is not just for the Horde.

And please, no need to use caps, get angry or be offended. I just disagree, which is allowed on the forums afaik.

It is just for Horde, cause we dont get that option.
I respect your opinion, but would like to see u with few ally players in your team> trolling/afking whille they clearly say they just farm honor and dont want to fight their faction.
Merc must go away.

1 Like

Well farming honor while sabotaging the game? Mercs do not get bonus honor any longer. That is quite pointless - but sure some prob do this. Report them away? Only 5 need to do so for an instant kick.

Whenever I lose while playing merc it is not because of other mercs, it is just because our team is either heavily under geared, meeting a full premade, has too many RPers or just no communication at all apart from insults and nonsense.

Oh and some use/treat Mercs the same as Russians “oh god, so many merc. We lost” even before it started. Those…those are the real issue.

2 Likes

I never play game badly if I queue mercenary

Topic is moved

here due to I have been silenced by some trolls by using ‘‘Please wait for other users to participate before replying.’’ mechanics. Some trolls that they doesn’t have reasonable arguments against truth and facts always likes silencing the people. Please comment here if you have reasonable counter argument about my ideas.

Removing mercenary mode won’t do anything since the snowball effect already started. There’s no incentive to play alliance since it’s much easier to find experienced ppl on horde both PvE and PvP wise.

We have blizzard to thank for that since they we’re never good at balancing factions. For example they thought that removing mercenary honor buff is going to give people more incentive to play alliance, but of course that never happened. Even worse, Alliance is losing more battlegrounds after 8.2.

Please comment

here if you have something to say.

Horde vs alliance winrates on small bgs not so much different if you are not premade. At least I experience it myself on my horde chars if I queue solo on horde. Premade works well on both sides.

I used to win at least 60% of the games as alliance (solo queue) before 8.2 , and now it’s closer to 40-45%.
On my horde chars its always 60%+ win rate. I even stopped queueing merc cause they removed honor buff.

A lot of horde queueing mercenary , including my communities all are rated pvpers.

Yeah some still do to avoid queue times, but since I’m only playing for first win of the day it isn’t worth it.

It’s amazing how you are still allowed to open topics, so many cross/double posts my head starts to hurt.

i have a pretty decent winrate on seething shore played 90, won 70 as alliance.

Ofc ally win that place and you queue with us xD

91 played, 71 won now lol

Ez , you queue with my friends often.

gonna be gearing my horde pally soon too

let me know when you ilvl your horde paladin , I can invite you another rated horde community for bg farms.

this would involve alot more than Blizzard is willing to do :slight_smile:

1 Like