Merge Accounts Question

Hello,

i read the article Combine Battle.net Accounts because at one point i didnt’t knew i could create multiple WoW accounts on the same B-net and i want to merge them now. The link in “Contact to see if your accounts are eligible for consolidation.” lead me to the support so i wrote a ticket (EU83878771) which got archived after 30 days and i never got a reply. I opened a new one (EU85415539).
Can you Please tell me if i have chosen the wrong tag or if i am overlooking some “Self Service”-option?

Sincerely
Mileý

There are a few things people mistakenly think about merges and as you have read them I assume you know about the restrictions, like it will not merge actual Warcraft accounts just move them around and you will lose a lot of bind to account stuff.

You can only wait until your ticket is answered.

Yes, i know how it works. I don’t have any important stuff on my farm alt account. I just want to be able to send him heirlooms and the cold weather flying book - which i can not as long as they are not on the same B-net account.

Yes, waiting seems like the way to go here. But since my first ticket got auto-closed after 30 days i thought a post here could help.

The people who post here do not deal with tickets and have no sway over the people that do.

I might be wrong but aren’t Wrath Heirlooms locked to the Warcraft account?

You are indeed wrong: Bluepost Hotfix

I hope that the support staff, hence the post in the “Customer Support”-Forum, can review or at least push my ticket. I don’t want to wait another 30 days to get it auto-closed and have to reopen it so “I can only wait until my ticket is answered”.

I know that you can not help me. Thanks though.

They won’t. They are not allowed to. They aren’t GM’s, and Blizzard does not permit the forums to be used to skip the ticket queues.

If they did, the forums would just become an alternative ticket queue.

As a sidenote, there has been some issues with battle.net account mergers.

They’re onto it but this has impacted all combiners at the moment.

Hey all,

Just dropping in to confirm that account merges are currently unavailable due to a due that our developers are working on.

While I can understand that you’d like to merge your accounts into one, your best bet would probably to try again in a few weeks, once things have settled down.

getting very frustrating when you cant level your alt with the farmed herloom gear and northrend flying on your alt

Why is this information not shared with everyone in your own organisation? The game master told me the account is successfully merged, and my source bnet became inactive.So now I cannot access anything under my souce bnet anymore, but the wow account is not merged into my master bnet yet. If you cannot do it at the moment why do you keep going with the process while knowing the result is going to be more than a failure? Not only I don’t get to enjoy the account-wide things, now I cannot play that wow account at all.

1 Like