Missing wow account after account merge

I recently required an account merge. The ticket I created using my source bnet account is successfully accessable from this master bnet account, and the latest response was that the merge is successful. But I cannot see my wow account from my source account anywhere. This account still has the original wow 1, 2, 3 and 5. The new wow account merged here should be wow 4. I have already waited for over a month to go through this process but somehow it leads to this disappointing result. I need clarification asap, please and thank you.

Merges are currently suspended and your problem may be the reason why.

Could you please elaborate more? I thought Bliz removed the merge service a long time ago now it can only be required through a ticket. The last response made by a GM said the content of the classic game of my source account is already in this bnet now, but it just isn’t.

other people have had a problem and Blizzard have replied to them that merges are suspended at the moment.

A search found this.

Thanks for the response. This post was made a day ealier than the response I had last night…now my source bent is inactive and I just cannot access to my wow account under my souce bnet. Just…wtf.