Merge the 2 HC servers for higher pop

Hard to find dungeons/raids. Please merge the 2 HC servers so the world feel alive again

7 Likes

No thanks, We’re some like small village feel of servers.

1 Like

Not sure why you are posting here as Blizzard do not read the EU forums, make a suggestion ingame.

yes please . the servers very empty. i m near to din 60 in self found.and its hard to find groups for brd. we need merge.

3 Likes

Yep, merging sounds good. There’s no point in having 2x low pop servers when we can have 1 medium.

3 Likes

Let level 60 group together from both HC servers. No need ruin experience for levellers to make happy level 60es.
Big is not always beautiful.

1 Like

always the same troll. the server need a merge.Because its hard to find dungeon

4 Likes

I’m not troll. I mean what I say. Dungeons are few because many not want play Dungeons wiht other than guildies. If for you problem do dungeon, solution is find guild. Not ruin open world play for all rest of population. I have had almost no problem do dungeons, only now when 60 – and first 2 weeks of SoD :slight_smile:

1 Like

i understand your point here but if both have prolonged periods of low then merging them at some point is beneficial on the whole

1 Like

the problem you never pass 40. both server merge is good for all ^^-

You see what I wrote? I have problem now at 60 . Of course my first is Hunter :smiley: But still I want to not ruin levelling experience for my alts – have many.
Is why I suggest make “layer” for all level 60 both servers. Would solve level 60 problem and not hurt leveling :wink:

My personal record of solo leveling on completly dead realm of SoM (January 2023 on Russian PvP realm called Bloodcaller) in Iron Soul mode (HC) was lvl 44. AH was dead, no one to trade with or even form party with, not mentioning going to any dungeon. This was true SSF.

Blizzard’s SF implies that you still should be able to group up for dungeons the sole reason to play official HC realms.

1 Like

Why do you think that merging would kill the leveling experience? It’s not like we’ll have 8 layers as it was at launch. Sure 1-20 will be crowded, but after that it’s just gonna be better and easier to find mid-lvl dungeons and people for group quests.
Both servers are low-pop and from this point on, the pop will never increase, it will only decrease with people dieing and not going again. And it’s a mmo after all, not a single player game.

1 Like

HC is kinda designed around DIY so doesn’t fully apply here but the option to group was put in so people could group for dungeons/quests etc, too

1 Like

Because still now we have many people in starter zones. Not fun to wait for everything, and hyperspawns because layers even less fun.

Low pop still is many - and many more than old Vanilla server. We have even transient queues at least Nek’Rosh.
I feel it has not decrease since many weeks now. Of course will decrease over time, but slow! We can go merge down the line, but now is still too early.
It’s long, long way from solo - you go Hydraxian Waterlords for Solo play :smiley:

1 Like

each day are less players and its very hard to find people for dungeon +50.and more people dying at 60 dont go agane.for these motive

Not my experience :wink: Still I see more arriving / starting over.
But yes server crash is hard on population. I also would take long break before go again.

NO NO NO NO NO if there are two then one will have less filthy bots and streamer spergs, not everything is more the merrier, let me enjoy my single player server!!

2 Likes

Anyone who’s is up for server merge, feel free to upvote this - https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/s/0sAfEuv6It

Please Blizzard, merge server ! The population is so low in horde side