Merging battle.net account

Back in burning crusade i started playing WoW but later quit in the start of cataclysm but ive returned in legion but with another battle.net account because ive forgotten the old one.

is it possible to merge battle.net accounts or just WoW accounts? I do know the email and can access the old account now after one of my friends found it on there friends list.

I also have some unobtainable or removed items in that older account.

It is possible to move your WoW game licenses to your oldest Battle.net accounts. Through the following link in this article: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/2627

You cannot merge accounts. Moving a warcraft account will not move any items that are Blizzard account bound, pets, mounts etc. Also to use both accounts you would need to pay twice.

Hey Shaux,

In some situations it is possible to combine Blizzard (Battle.net) accounts, by moving over the various game licenses from one account to the other. There are some restrictions to this though, as some licenses or game specific content cannot be moved over.

Please make sure to read through the Combine Blizzard Accounts support article thoroughly to understand what can and cannot be done.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

Don’t do it!

I merged my US account with my EU account and I lost 10 years worth of unrecoverable and very valuable items. No way to go back once you do. No begging, or imploring will do any good.

hello old topic, but same question:

I plan to merge my two accounts (this account) and another Account (let it call Acc 2)

i only want to get the WoW classic and Retail account from Acc 2 to this battle net account here.

But if i buy Dragonflight before the move of Acc 2, on Acc2 , will the items and everything from the purchase moved too this account here?

Thank you very much. best regards.

You shouldn’t necro a four and a half year old thread, only battle.net accounts can be merged not Warcraft accounts, there are two types of account in this case.

Any expansion updates to an account will move with it, I am not sure about the items.

yeah sorry for necro posting, but this is the post someone finds with google about this topic so i think its important to keep alive.

and this is the question. are the items transferred with? because thats whats holds me up from pruchasing DF. And i want purchase DF. but ticket waiting time + uncertainty are not a good mix.