Method player tells the truth

You care else you wouldn’t comment.

Rest my case at what type of person you are.

Yes please come back when you l2p faceroller.

Coming from you lol suits you playing a troll . You are nothing and you will never do anything because players like you are poison to the game and community .

Waah waah lets call faceroll whaambulance here, we got a bfa drone with hurt feelings.

no one ever said that classic will be harder than retail in terms of raiding or m+

many people don’t even see the actual point behind classic or why it even being good so this OP and this method guy who can praise himself with his PvE “esport”

I actually play classic and played it way back in beta 2004 US server and i find it ironic you post on a char that can only be earnt via BFA.

Look everybody we got a beta player here, bruh i played alpha before you were born my dude.

Ikr but you know how the forums work with fake rage.

You speak like and act like a person who wasn’t even born in 2004 and Alpha was for employees only .

This discussion just turned into a kindergarten bickering…

3 Likes

Debating on WoW-forum is working as intended :grin:

I often end up re-reading the original topic if a threads doesn’t derail within the first 10 post :joy:
I could have misunderstood something :wink:

1 Like

The amount of people that never entered hard content in retail calling it easy is so funny xD.

Retail might suck, but that’s nothing to do with difficulty.

If you want difficulty = Retail is the way to go, especially in terms of raiding/mythic+

1 Like

If it’s like LFR in retail, does that mean that Method can’t even get World First at LFR?

/thread

So the one competing where:
Kennymarsh: not par of method
Guzo: not part of method
Poe players: don’t part of method
%esfand : general wow streamer
Tipsout: general wow streamer
Kungen: meme streaner
Hotted :general wow streamer
Djary% sco girlfriend
Kungen gf

But method lost Kappa, keep on illuding yourself if it help your ego of cata benched lul

So the one competing where:
Kennymarsh: not par of method, pirate servers player
Guzu: not part of method, pirate server players (only one playing in EU servers
Poe players: don’t part of method
esfand : general wow streamer (he made his own guild)
Tipsout: general wow streamer (made his own guild
Kungen: meme streaner
Hotted :general wow streamer
Djary:sco girlfriend
Kungen gf

But method lost Kappa, keep on illuding yourself if it help your ego of usual player benched in Cataclysm lul

Question, have Method not yet leveled up to do MC? Have they even done it? Look I’m no one to speak, I’m level 32, no where near MC but for a world first Guild for Mythic kills can’t even get a team of level 60s to raid MC… perhaps the can easily do it on Retail due to resources and debt, not so much as on Classic.

Don’t waste time with him, he still butthurt that he got benched in cata even after 9 years, like all the tarda that have only to say “retail easy uga uga”

1 Like

80% of them don’t have even installed classic.

There is no Method raiding guild on Classic. There are like 4 or 5 of them that are casually playing Classic. Most of them are playing retail. They are raiding EP atm.

http s://www.method.gg/team/raiding