Midsummer bonfire, Mount Hyjal

Hi,

Please help me find the bonfire in Mount Hyjal for the Cataclysm achievement. All the data at wowhead points right next to the Stormwind portal in Nordrassil, but it isn’t there. To get there I took the portal from Stormwind on the small island to the north, and Hyjal is filled with level 120 azerite mobs, so I guess it must be the wrong version of the zone.

In other zones there is this Zidormi NPC that can turn the zone into a previous version, but I can’t find here there, not in-game nor on wowhead.

So please, how do I reach the Cata version of Mount Hyjal? Thanks.

Edit (since I cannot answer to my own posts on these forums):

I’ve found the solution, in case someone else is in the same boat.

As suggested by a guildmate, I may have had some unfinished quests there? And indeed, in the Chamber of Heart, Magni’s next quest, that I was keeping for later, was “A Fresh Trauma”, in Mount Hyjal as it happens. I did it, just one single azerite jauge to fill, handed it in, and on my next teleport there I got the bonfire.

2 Likes

My demon Hunter finished the “Fresh trauma quest” and still has no bonfire. The area is still a lvl 120 area. Why not a zidormi to resolve this matter for good. We already have a zillion of Zidormi’s, so one more does not matter.

Getting sick of all those zidormi’s anyway. There are to much phased area’s + zidormi’s to be usefull anymore. Especially during flight for events. It’s about time that we get a minimap button to be able to choose what phase we want to use upon entering a phased area. The Zidormi’s always stand a mile away from the point where you happen to enter a phased area.

I made an ingame suggestions for a “zidormi minimap button”. I Hope more ppl who agree will make an ingame suggestion for it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.