Might of Stormwind - Stormrend / Druids with polearms

Hi! I would like to know what we as players can do about the recent changes that were reverted in Classic wow. I for one think that Might of Stormwind and druids having polearms was an insanely good idea. Because I thought it was such a good idea I didn’t even consider the fact that it would be reverted. I don’t usually see blizzard as a company that reverts big changes, so I thought it would be there to stay.
What can we as players who enjoyed it do to bring it back? Sincerely a player who appreciates well intended changes to improve the game.
P.s Anyone who dosen’t enjoy these two changes can 1. Remove the buff on their player character/not be present when it drops. 2. Not use a polearm as a druid.

1 Like

I’m happy they undid those changes. I hope they undo the guild roster change too. I play Horde so I don’t get the buff anyway and there are virtualy no polearms with good stats for druids, most have some proc that doesn’t work in forms anyway. What’s the next step, give horde paladins because blessings are even more OP then the warchiefs blessing? Give alliance shaman because their rogues and warriors want WF?

3 Likes

Pretty sure alliance brain can´t handle Windfury. Sure, they got BoS, but an unlucky string of WF proccs would surely mean demise for them.

thats not the alliance brain, thats ‘I need to make big numbers!’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s amusing you mananged to reply to my post and still not understand it in the slightest.
There are other’s who disagree with you, must really make your world go under that the sun did not revolve around you for a spit second.
Noone likes the guild roster, but the post was not about this.
Yes, you play horde so you have easy access to the horde version of the buff, so you do in fact get it, and with alliance having it too there
would be more than two places to recieve it. Also you play horde only I assume, so why do you even care? Why even waste your time replying to my poste?
Polearms for druids was planned to be in the game back in vanilla in the original game manual for the game, it’s a wrong that could be right.
Your “next” step suggestions are just ill-considered fabrications, comical in sense nonetheless.

Oh I understood perfectly, I just don’t agree. Hardcore is supposed to be Vanilla, not some hybrid version. There are already so many changes, we don’t need anymore. You can choose to not use it as you say, but it’s just not supposed to be in the game at all. They weren’t in the game for 19 years, they don’t need to be added. I tried to make a point and I’m glad you find them a bad idea, just like me, just like adding a wb and polearms were a bad idea and not needed in vanilla

1 Like