Mighty Caravan Brutosaur: Unobtainable Despite Blizzard's Claims

You really can’t as they are only caring for themselves. And given that they were hand-picked by Blizzard, they are more likely to be blizzard-chills anyway.

3 Likes

Some research suggests that Blizzard also didn’t announce the removal of the mount until it was datamined by Wowhead, and then that action required a confirmation on the forums. That was strangely handled.

Thank you for offering your support even though you already have the mount. :slight_smile: It means a lot.

How recent is this change? I had no idea that this had to be implemented first, since I assumed the temporary damage reduction upon spawn had always been there - thank you for fighting to make it happen! :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s a shame that most players were denied such a thematically fitting mount. In my case, I had the gold ready and was undecided about buying it, but ultimately chose not to because I couldn’t justify spending 5 million gold on a single item and figured that if I changed my mind, I would always be able to buy it for gold cap from the BMAH. Now I regret my decision, as Blizzard didn’t see fit to actually make the mount available from that source, despite having said so.

I also think that bringing it back with BfA Timewalking would make players very happy. It would be the simplest way to reintroduce the mount out of all the suggestions mentioned above, especially since if indeed something went wrong with the hotfix and the mount hasn’t just been stealthily removed from the game, then it would also put an end to the cumbersome problem of impossibly low RNG spawns on the BMAH which are further complicated by boosting community campers.

1 Like

Quite a few years ago at this point.

1 Like

Being someone that was short of 250k gold from actually buying it in BFA… I would actually like to see the mount make a return even if its for more gold.

I’m a bit of a AH dweller as I’m always making gold and the mount itself would really assist me in how I play and I’d happily pay 10mil for it.

2 Likes

The game has far larger issues than the disappearance of this mount, but I do wish a Blizzard representative would acknowledge it or at least shed light on why the mount doesn’t seem to be in the BMAH rotation anymore. :confused:

AH on mount was mistake.
Give a chance for everyone to get it, so capital cities die out completely.

If by capital cities you mean Stormwind or Orgrimmar, those are mostly deserted anyway, and have been for a long time. Players will always flock to the most recent expansion city hub, even if it’s just to idle around in it.

And if Dragonflight goes live with Valdrakken keeping its AH, then there is even less reason to not return the Brutosaur as a purchasable item, or to at least make it a more frequent spawn on the BMAH. As for it being considered a mistake - it undoubtedly was a mistake to add such powerful convenience to the game, but it was an even larger mistake to remove it, since the players that now own it still get to make use of its functionality. That’s a rather large privilege to have over other players.

2 Likes

I don’t care i don’t need one because there is always some idiot just standing around a mailbox with one.

2 Likes

I don’t go to capitals for the AH I go to captial cities for the cesspit called trade chat 2

3 Likes

Remove AH ability and keep it at 5-10 million gold and I’m all for it being put back in.

The AH ability was one of the stupidest game play decisions in all of WoW.

3 Likes

Us idiots are doing everyone else a service, should we stop? I often idle at of mail box as a service to other players… if that makes me an idiot then so be it

2 Likes

Should the franchise (and by sheer luck at the moment) survive another 18 years - I can assure you the Brutosaur will become extinct over that time, just like some of the other “rare” and no longer obtainable items. This is most likely what they hoping for by removing it from the game completely.

PS with that said, and how true it is I am not sure, but somebody in my guild told me that someone not too long ago got it in one of the unclaimed boxes and was bragging about in trade chat.

Do whatever you like doesn’t matter, but have fun its a game.

Personally I like sitting near the mailbox with the auctioneer kicked off. Other players tend to not appreciate it for some reason :thinking:

Be glad Blizzard haven’t put a dismount feature on city mailboxes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :kissing_heart:

Will absolutely never happen, pal.

Unfortunately there are many players on Mighty Caravan Brutosaurs that are parked upon rather than besides the mailboxes, making them less accessible for other players.

If I need a mailbox but can only see the mount, then I move on to the next mailbox.

You can click through them you know, no one can block a mail box now (or anything else) well that is my experience.

Even when it’s on the BM auction house it still will be unavailable for 99% of the player base. I don’t see the whole argument from Blizzard.
As said before: Put it back to the vendor.

4 Likes

That is correct, but I am rarely in the mood for playing “find the mailbox clipped into the mount”.

2 Likes