Migration on SoD servers

Hello, I recently started playing with some friends after years without playing WoW in the Season of Discovery. Some friends started on the Living Flame server, while those of us who started a little later were forced to do so on other servers like Chaos Bolt. We leveled characters simultaneously, some of us made a character in Living Flame when we had the opportunity to play together; some couldn’t, so we continued playing on separate servers, with the intention, of 4 of us, of eventually migrating the character we played with on Chaos Bolt, towards Living Flame. Today, and knowing the time it takes to progress with a character, even if it is at 25, the professions, equipment, etc. We have found out, and not in an easy way, that you cannot migrate characters in Season of Discovery, which to me does not make much sense, having also put discounts on migration, which appears very large when you open the Battle.net client. So, not understanding the basic mess you have with the servers, when in other MMOs you have several channels in which you can change and that’s it, and here, not only you don’t have that option if you have been blocked by a server that your friends were on , but it also has the problems of suddenly changing phases, which also affects the gaming experience, but hey, little things. So I don’t know, I would like you to change your mind about migrations, or make it easier for people to play with their friends, because sometimes it seems like you like to do 1 thing properly and 2 things wrong.
Regards.

What doesnt make sense to me are those posts about friends .

Your friends started playing on LF one day earlier , or even a week, then u realized u cant play with them, and after another 3 weeks u still arent playing together .

What is stoping them from leavinf LF and going chaos bolt or whatever other realm?

It takes so little to level to 25 get full profs and prebis , even less if u play in group.

7 Likes

Please use paragraphs for easier reading next time.

You meant this one:

Imgur

It has a disclaimer in the second paragraph below the buy now button that you can’t use the WoW Classic Era transfers on SOD before you reach the final purchase screen.

It was never possible to use transfer tokens on Seasonal realms, even SOMastery didn’t have them.

I think you meant “layers” with this one which is explained in this very long thread:

They also made their intentions clear about going with experimental faction and realm balancing locks here:

Both threads are posted by Blizzardians and contain official significant information that you seek. If you don’t want to read them then insult others providing you this information…?

As was said they didn’t had paid transfers even when Season of Mastery had low population on some realms. These are temporary servers with an end date sometime in the future and free character migration towards the Classic Realms will likely occur just like SOM.

Edit nvm, OP is trolling move on guys :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing difficult about it. There are several servers you can create characters on. There have always been servers open to character creation.

1 Like

Come in a couple months when they have to open migrations because some servers lack people.

Be proud in your little world.

Instead of your friends making chars on non locked realm to play with you, they expect you to wait for LF to unlock and you to follow them there?

Doesnt sound like very good friends to me

3 Likes

Yeah people really need to learn the difference between a friend and an online acquaintance, would do them good in life.

4 Likes

When I had to move to live in Serbia from Russia, I also didn’t understand why all the other Russians did not move, so they weren’t real Russians if they abandoned me in another country.

2 Likes