Minimum/optimal gear for raids

HI guys i am raid leader and guild master altrough i am not tbc veteran and i know raids are heavily nerf and also those stuff is diferent for every class but…
is there somewhere outhere (besides ilidan:p) any table with recomend stat for radiing something like: E:G
holy paladin minimum/ideal
karazhan 800/100
SSC/TK holy paladin minimum 1500 ideal 2000
BT hyjal 200-3K

resto druid
mage
and so on so on something give good basics? when ppl post gear
also if you healer or know those stats you can post in coment so i cna make table like this??
thnaks a lot. i know its also depend on raid comp. skill etc etc so its just helping stuff.

1 Like

What are these meant to be? :o

Well, healing is kinda situational.(People standing in AoE, bad dps = longer fights etc)

But most healers should technically be at roughly 1500-2000 healing bonus.(I’m roughly at 2300 unbuffed, (though I’ve pretty much got all BiS aside from the TK cape xD)
It’s not like it’s hard getting 1500.

But with like healer comps.

Holy priest
Resto shaman
Holy paladin
Resto druid
5th and if you need a 6th - I’d probably go with whatever.
Probably another resto shammy or holy priest.

get the addon gearscore and go to random.org

I think 1300ish +healing is okay for a Kara with a good group, and 700 +spell power for a caster, can be also applied to your weekly Grumaggy. Of course the more, the merrier, but it’s entry raids, meant to be doable with mostly blues from dungeons and a few quest rewards from Shadowmoon and Netherstorm.

I could easily do TK and SSC as a heal with about 1900 +healing unbuffed, in mostly Kara gear. (Didn’t want to do prenerf P2, not a mazochist.) It should be still okay for P3.

But then again, raiding is a group effort. A single, somewhat undergeared player won’t be too much a thorn in your side if they contribute to the group’s efforts with all they have, be it dodging/soaking/burning adds down or anything else.

thx for replies i know its grup efort and lot of stuf is situational. Just aksed some basic clues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.