Mirror Image

Hi Gang

Just dinged lv 60 and got a quick question to the community. The ability mirror image, I’ve been saving that to use for the -20% dmg but now I’m thinking, do we know with the mirrors using spells what the dps increase is?. I’m thinking, should I be using it off cooldown if it boosts dmg?

Its only use is as an aggro drop or damage reduction, the damage is basically insignificant.

It does around 2.5-3.3k damage over the course of 40 seconds at 278ilvl. With IV and TW up they managed 5.2k damage, that’s about 43 damage per second with cooldowns popped, based on the 120 second second CD.

The only place you should be using MIrrors as a damage coolodown is in Torghast with the Highly-Polished Handmirror anima power.

It is versatile to an extent and you can use it either as a damage reduction form, or as aggro drop depending on your spec.

As Fire for example, I exclusively used it to avoid ripping aggro off of the tank during combustion.

Its damage is negligible.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.

1 Like

The frostbolts from mirrors do little to nothing. Just use it as a defensive option, or at the start of dungeon pulls if you do not trust your tank to hold aggro.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.