Mischief (Ravencrest) - AotC guild

Hey all, thanks for reading!

I am here to advertise my guild Mischief, which is located on the server Ravencrest. We’re originally an Alliance guild. None of that really matters anymore with cross-server and cross-faction, and we welcome players from every corner. Before you think this is just an advertisement for a raiding guild, please feel free to drop me a line if you’re a more casual and social player too!

We are a social Ahead of the Curve guild. That means our main focus is HC raiding, and we tackle a couple of Mythic bosses. We raid every Monday and Wednesday from 20:30 ST to 23:00 ST. We usually take a break between tiers.
Other than that, we have plenty of M+ runners in our guild, and we actively use our Discord to make groups for that.

My guild will be turning 10 years old this year, and since then we’ve pretty much consistently gotten our AotCs (and a bit more) and a large chunk of our crew gets their KSM done every season pretty comfortably. We’re a fairly small guild, and we start new expansions with about 40 active players generally.

As loads of other guilds, I can only talk positively about my guild in the sense that I feel we have a good vibe, people who work together and people who have fun together. Raiding wise we take our jobs seriously, and try to get through HC raids at a good pace. I could make this post much longer, but having a chat with me will be easier to give you a better idea.

I am specifically recruiting for a couple more ranged classes for S1 TWW.
Social players are more than welcome too!

Feel free to respond here, add me on Bnet Florian#2148 or Discord as florianfera (should now work again, silly Discord)

I hope to welcome you to Mischief in the future!

We’re still interested in finding some additional players to raid with (mostly ranged dps) but also very much welcoming to more social or casual players.

We’re looking at starting up a weekly M+ night for the guild, that will be open for everyone and to help players of all ranges to get guild groups into M+

We’ve got an active Discord with daily conversations, jokes and memes, and also healthy discussion about WoW news and updates

Sent a friend request on bnet.

We’ve had some new people join us, which is awesome! Looking forward to leveling with everyone and blasting into the expansion.

We’re on the lookout for a healer now too, and still some dps spots left. For our most updated “wanted” list you can check out our Raider IO page or Wowprog page (can’t link to them here, but just search for Mischief Ravencrest)

And as always, more casual players are also welcome!