Miss Horde Election 2020!

This year in 2020 I (Aelria), will organize a miss Horde election. This will happen on Sunday the 16th of February at 20:00 there are 4 rounds that our misses have to go through.

Round 1: Fashionista’s get your best robes, suits or whatever you want to wear as long as you feel fabulous in it and show it to the crowd!

Round 2: The art of speech, write a speech with a nice story about why you want to be miss Horde 2020 and impress the jury and the crowd.

Round 3: Get your most pretty battle pet out and walk with it over the cat walk, who has the most pretty pet!

Round 4: Last round a trial of remembrance a sort of quiz about the stuff that happened in the past (in the warcraft lore)

If you want to participate you can either mail Saedmaraa or Aelria Steamwheedle Cartel in game.

I am also looking for people that would like to be in the jury just sent a in game mail to Saedmaraa/Aelria both on Steamwheedle Cartel.

See you all there! :smiley:

9 Likes

Where’s this going to take place?

3 Likes

Still need to find a good spot in Orgrimmar, but for sure it will be in Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

Sounds pretty fun! How does one sign up to be on the jury for this? :smiley:

5 Likes

You can sent a mail in game to Saedmaraa or Aelria both are on Steamwheedle Cartel, you can write you wanna be a jury member and I will come back to it as soon as I log back in but there is a lot of space for people to join and participate ^^

3 Likes

Done and done! Heres to hoping I get choosen! ^^

4 Likes

Isn’t it more of a contest than an election?
The latter sounds so …political.
Shudders.

But regardless, that sounds interesting and entertaining!

I will hopefully attend on some character,

and if I get overwhelmed by some strange sensation, I might even enter, or apply for jury duty :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haraagh will be the bestest miss Horde!

4 Likes

Miss or mr it doesnt really matter does it? :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m so hyped for Saed’s first open event! Will absolutely be there, as either a contestant or a cheer/boo dispenser.

Also I say Morfinn and Har should definitely try their luck in the contest. If you guys do then I will bring in my middle-aged goblin with a beer belly to keep you company. Hope you don’t mind being runner-ups! :crown:

5 Likes

The miss election will be at the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar

4 Likes

This looks so awesome! :heart:
I’ve been kind of sucked into the black hole of Classic, but clearly, I must make my way back in february! :smiley:

3 Likes

Damn. I’d have joined in but I will actually be on my way back from a holiday. Oh well, have an RP clip I wrote out in response before reading the actual date:

Xanya looks at the advertisement and mutters under her breath. “Ooh, this could be good. I should sign my sister up to it. I’m sure she would absolutely adore the attention.” She softly chuckles to herself at the thought. “Then again, why should I deny myself the chance to prove myself greater than her.”

Xanya turns toward the nearby mailbox a smile across her face.

3 Likes

I am willing to make this a yearly thing so you might be able to join next year ^^

2 Likes

Oh crap, a worthy opponent appears. Belorei’s thighs will be difficult to defeat. Quick, somebody go fetch Brightsun! We’re not going down without a fight! :leg:

5 Likes

– ‘That sounds like an exquisite challenge, my dear. How unfortunate that Duke Falrevere has made me an offer I cannot refuse.’

(Sadly, I will not be able to attend as the event collides with my winter vacation, but I will wish you all a graceful contest from the snowy slopes of Idre Fjäll! :snowflake:)

3 Likes

Next weekend!
Take a new haircut, pamper your skin, buy a sparkling dress or suit.
And don’t forget: Wish for Worldpeace!!

5 Likes

Can I wish for World Domination instead…?

4 Likes

I have a stack of papers that say I cannot attend this, but I hope many others can.

For the … beauty of … creation…

3 Likes

Awesome event! :slight_smile:
Thank you for arranging it! :heart:

4 Likes