Missing "Dragon Summary" button issue

Yesterday, upon logging into the game, I noticed that the “Dragon Summary” button was missing from the interface. In an attempt to resolve this issue independently, I first restarted the game and disabled all add-ons. Additionally, I scanned and repaired the game. However, despite these efforts, the button remained inaccessible.

Subsequently, I contacted your customer support team for assistance. I followed the guidance provided, which involved renaming the “Config.wtf” file located at the World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF folder and running the “/console cvar_default” command in-game via the chat box. Regrettably, neither of these troubleshooting steps proved effective in restoring the missing button.

As the “Dragon Summary” feature plays a crucial role in my gameplay experience, its absence has significantly impacted my ability to effectively manage my dragons and progress within the game. Therefore, I am reaching out to request further assistance in resolving this issue.

If there are additional troubleshooting steps or alternative solutions that you recommend, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Additionally, any updates regarding the status of this issue and an estimated timeline for resolution would be invaluable.

I have exactly the same problem on my fresh level 60 shaman who just made it to Dragonisles and no matter what I do i can’t get Dragon Isles summary toggle to appear. I’ve checked all my 70 level toons, all have it. While level 65 and 62 got summary buttons for Shadowlands and WoD, expacs they’ve been leveling in.

It’s a bug that effects any character under level 70 and prevents access to summary and Rostrum.

It’s been acknowledged by CM in this thread:

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

1 Like