Missing enemy healthbars

Hello all,

I have an issue of missing healthbars above enemies.
I am aware that there is an option to enable/disable them under the interface->nameplates tab.

However with all those settings on my warlock healthbars for enemies look just like a giant name without healthbar.

On other characters they show appropriatly name and healthbar, on my warlock just a giant name :confused:

I once had addons installed, removed them all, set WTF, interface and cache to a .old folder(resetting them), but still those healthbars refuse to show up on this character.

Anyone who has any idea to help me get them back?

Regards,

Correon

Not sure I understand but is it possible you pressed V on accident?

Many addons like Plater can do this.

Check the addon settings. Alternatively remove the addon. Make sure you turn on all nameplates.

If deleting cache, wtf, interface, resetting all setting in-game to default, and enabling all nameplates using the keybind doesn’t work I will be genuinely baffled.

I have removed all addons, deleted cache/interface/wtf reset everything to default (both ingame and with BNET settings) and enabled ALL NAMEPLATES, but still i do not get any healthbars on this one singular character.
Pressing V changes nothing even though i get a message nameplates turned on/off.

I would post an image of my settings and how things appear but apparently i am not allowed to post hyperlink images :frowning:
If anyone has an idea how i could get around that to clarify it with pictures i would be gratefull.

Thanks in advance,

Correon

Edit let’s see if this works:

https://gyazo.com/6dbac03e26d5257cfa5b6300b67d99a3

https://gyazo.com/eca50874093a66c352d6bf4e39edfe9b

Okay, firstly you do not have all nameplates enabled, specifically not for allies, but that’s not that important given it happens with enemies.

WARNING: THIS WILL RESET ALL YOUR SETTINGS!

Run this
/console cvar_default

Log out, close the game completely, and then start it up and log in again.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, problem has been solved.
After the console command the healthbars returned.

Thank you for your time Ishayoe

1 Like

Thank you very very much! It solved for me this exact same issue in the game. Thanks you! :slight_smile: