Missing Flight Masters Whistle?

Can anybody please tell me how to get my flight masters whistle back? The game seems to have stolen it from me when I faction changed from Alliance to Horde. I have just returned to the game after a year or more break and I’m a bit lost. Ty in advance for any help. :relaxed:

Welcome back!

That shouldn’t happen, but the official answer is here:

Archmage Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in the Legion version of Dalaran can replace your Flight Master’s Whistle if you delete it. If you have completed the quest Uniting the Isles and Khadgar does not have the dialogue option to replace the whistle, the item is in your bank or bags.

In Battle for Azeroth you can get a new whistle from Halford Wyrmbane or Nathanos Blightcaller.

so head on down to the Ship at the port and ask Nathanos for a replacement. He’ll probably make a snarky remark about adventurers misplacing valuable Horde equipment. :stuck_out_tongue:

If he can’t help, maybe check your bank again?

2 Likes

Thank you so much. It turned out it was hiding in my bag after all and I’m just completely blind. :flushed:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.