Missing Forum Characters

It might take a while until we get the characters back. The post below from the US forum advises to wait for the next reset.

2 Likes

I thank you for a usefull answer and have a good day, when you will wake up, take your time sleep is precious.-Rain

F

For the US the problems seems to persist after the forum maintenance, so it is likely we’ll have to wait for the weekly reset and see if that helps.

2 Likes

I notice this problem as well. I can’t even see all my characters in armory only a few shows up and i know how to spell them. I have all my WoW characters wrote down on paper. I hope this will be fixed after maintenance.

I see only 9 out of 40-something Retail characters, and no Classic characters.

Filter doesn’t add any more.

I see 9 characters for retail from around 30, but I do see 3 Classic characters.

Same with filter, nothing added.

Surely there’s something going on.
Not related but just now Tarren Mill was shut down; clearly Blizzard has problems with forums as well.

Me too. Mine were fine earlier - I could see all of them. Now if I click ‘change character’ I just see the generic Warcraft ‘square’ and my battletag. No characters at all so let’s hope I don’t get logged out …

I really hope so. One person in the US CS forum mentioned not being able to post at all here in EU.

1 Like

Yeah, got logged out of the forums while on my main. Logging back in she was not available. So now I can for a moment imagine a rosy alternate past 10 years ago, where I stuck with my rogue instead of choosing to go with a shaman.

And i have to use an old argent dawn alt i hope blizzard can fix this soon.

@Blizzard

Hello?

2 Likes

where are my charactersssss :<

1 Like

The US servers have their weekly reset at 15:00 UTC (17:00 CEST). So we’ll probably know more by then. I just hope the reset fixes it.

Update

The weekly reset on the US forums did not fix the issue.

Oh no down to 6 characters now aswell. The end is nigh!

Bring me My main character USSRainblood and the characters of others people back ! We are gonna cry about it until we recover what we worked on.

And now a minute of silence for all the ones without characters left, that can’t post at all right now.

1 Like

I lost my main character i usually post here with…its been like this for 2 days maybe 3 now. I even sent a ticket since i didnt know what was going on. Earlier when i tried logging in, website was saying we are having some techical difficulties but nothing has changed it seems… still dont have my main character :frowning:

Still MIA?