Missing Sinister Aspirant's chest and shoulders - how to get?

Since there is not much left of this season, I’m getting worried that I still only have 7/9 parts of the aspirant set. Unlike the other ones, it seems like this one is solely based on RNG. You sometimes get one random aspirant’s piece after winning a BG. But it’s suspicious to me that the two I’m missing are both azerite armor pieces.

So, is there a special way to get them? For example, do they only drop in epic battlegrounds, which I admittedly did very few since 8.1? Or am i just unlucky?

I’m pretty sure they’re a random drop from battlegrounds, epic battlegrounds, brawls, the supply/secret supply chest and WM bounty bags (i think).

The best solution would be for Blizz to pull their finger out and add transmog ensembles for gladiator/aspirant sets when the season ends like they did in Legion. I’m still missing most of the azerite slots on the Dread Aspirant set as well, and there was no mention of it being temporarily available, unlike the Elite Dread/Sinister Gladiator sets.

1 Like

Aaaaaand we have 2 days left of the season, and the damn shoulderpiece still didn’t drop. I think it’s absolutely damn ridiculous that the Aspirant set, supposedly the least good is BY FAR harder to complete than the two purple sets combined.

Just let us buy the remining pieces, I don’t care if they are like 10 marks of honor.

2 Likes

Pray to the Gods of RNG I’m afraid.

I’m still hoping Blizz will add a vendor to purchase the sets… there’s no reason not to.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still missing 2 azerite pieces of each armor type except leather, which I completed (dunno how).

Hopefully with 8.2.5 or 8.3 we will get some ensembles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.