Mist Weaver Changes FINALLY 9.1

This new change is amazing now I have a chance to survive in arena.

New PvP Talent: Peaceweaver.
New PvP Talent: Dematerialize.
New PvP Talent: Thunderous Tea.
*Counteract Magic (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Each hostile Magic effect removed from a target increases the healing they receive from you by 2% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
*Refreshing Breeze (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Healing done by Soothing Mist increases the healing of the next Expel Harm on the target during the channel, and causes it to dispel 1 Magic, Poison, or Disease effect.
*Surging Mist (PvP Talent) has been removed.
*Eminence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Transcendence: Transfer can now be cast while stunned and its cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds if it is cast while not stunned.

With the eminece change I can finally survive stuns!!! This is amazing.

This removes UA with no negative consequences woah :star_struck:

if it stay like this MW should be one of the topp healers, i am impressed the target all weakpoints of MW

(i will miss counter magic, nice passive healing gone)

Yup, just watched a video about it, the hype is real!

no need to worry about UA since no one will play affliction in 9.1

Chill people, your throughput got NERFED…

mw still need change in talents and baseline ablities for example
*Fortifying Brew change back to 1.5cd, 20% dmg reduction 20% heath increse
*roll remove roots
*change 6 talent tree repleace read crane with way of the crane jade sepent stature talent make base line and add new talent vivify healing icresed by10% or 15% or Renewing Mist have chance proc vivify healing icrese by 20% + insta cast or every 5 sec icrese 5% heal vivify stack to 30% …
*soothing mist -while channeling [Soothing Mist] casting [Vivify] and [Enveloping Mist] have no GCD!!! (when i cast Vivify its same fast as you channel Soothing Mist and cast (instant) Vivify )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.