Mistweaver: "Peer into Peace" talent bug

The talent Peer into peace is bugged. When channeling Soothing Mist and swapping targets with vivify sometimes you just start hard casting vivify, and other times it casts instantly, but with both soothing mist doesn’t continue on the new target (this is not being broken by the fact that soothing mist can only be extended so many times, it will often do this on the first vivify you cast).

After some testing it seems another talent is the likely culprit. The talent “Misty Peaks” when chosen alongside “Peer in to Peace” seems to cause this bug (the wowhead guide recommends 1 point into “Misty Peaks” when playing the soothing mist build.

I have tested this somewhat, and not having “Misty Peaks” as a talent seems to prevent “Peer into Peace” from bugging.

It would be good for others to test this too, to try and confirm if this is the issue and “Misty Peaks” is causing “Peer into Peace” to bug

4 Likes

I’ve tried to make a clip showing this happening: https://youtu.be/pJ1LBrvVVvE

You can see in the video when I vivify the same target as the soothing mist it succeeds. But when I vivify another target it will start casting vivify which it shouldn’t do.

1 Like

good explanation. please post on bug forums. BTW, dont get hopes up. This will not be fixed untill next expansion where they remove this ability.

1 Like

Has all been reported as bugs, and I also reported it during the beta, as the issue persisted there!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.