MM (BM) Hunter Looking For New Guild/Raid Team

Hey guys, very recently found myself guild and raid team less after the first night of the season and I suddenly find myself looking for a new place to call home.

Competent hunter, usually get well into mythic progress but not obsessed about CE but just getting as far as our ability allows, but I always put in the effort to be the best player I can be (optimisation, gearing by all sources, etc). Also not bad at M+, always end up past 3k in recent seasons.

I’m quite “mature” as they put it (I’m in my late 40s) so looking for a compatible environment (I mean I’m certainly not old but want some sort of commonality with my team mates, and want to avoid elitism).

I’m available most night (I usually work remotely) and I’m quite the night owl so I’m available any time from 18:00 until about 01:00 without issue.

Give me a shout if you’re interested in giving me a chance!

Ready to start on heroic progression too, cleared normal :slight_smile:

SaveCowEatPanda is looking for nemesis who loves conversation(by the day) and leans for honor, justice and vengeance(by the night). Seeking arch-enemy, possibly crime lord or deformed megalomaniac. discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community

Well that is definitely an introduction, I’ll give you that :laughing: Will take a look!

Hiya, I think you’d be a operfect fit for our guild, feel free to add me on Discord: nying, or Bnet: Nying#21329 to have a chat :slight_smile: