MM Hunter best spec in 2v2 3v3 in Shadowlands?

Hey guys. Just wondering what are your toughts about Marksman in 2v2 3v3 in Shadowlands ? It will be best spec in PVP ? Right now in the pre-patch it seems like MM burst damage is insane ! Maybe it will be like this also in Shadowlands ? For me its a big fun to play MM atm !

MM will be the best hunter spec for all PvP in Shadowlands, but for the wrong reason.

Pets are so easy to kill, and so hard to bring back, that BM and SV are dead specs in the arena.

Even if MM damage gets nerfed (it probably will) they will still be the best option because they can function without their pet.

4 Likes

in bfa prepatch mm hunter was even better than it is now, and after that it was competing with tanks for lowest arena participation spec in the game for all seasons in bfa

Yes, that you say about the pet is correct. We must extra care for our pets :slight_smile: When there is a warrior for example i always change the kill target cus that warrior cleave damage just shred my pet in no time :frowning:

they will still be nerfed the 10th novmber when next patch comes :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget the stealth + aimed shot trick, that’s pretty neat, too.
100% to be nerfed tho, same happened with invis + pom +pyro with mages in vanilla. Enjoy while it lasts :smiley:

1 Like

Does it work with steady shot too? G*ddamn gotta try that with SV. Imagine Steady + Arcane + aa from stealth, into Grapplig Hook, MB, etc. Decent initial burst I guess.

Yes, i’m doing in stealth - Double tap into 2xAimed shots and Rapid fire in the arena. This is so nice initial burst dmg from nowhere, especialy vs cloth :smile:

1 Like

MM is too stationary and can only really do something with trueshot and from camo. Very long defensive cooldowns. Easy target for melee trains. MM is not good outside of very situational burst damage.

3 Likes

camoflage used to increase damage in MOP but they removed the damage bonus :frowning:

Survival is still really good for PvP.

I suspect my comment way up there will age like milk. Any idea about pet survivability in practice?
Do people go for the pet, does it survive?
Not gone into the arena as SV yet personally, anxious to learn how it fares.

i goign to miss all the fun 1 shooting peoples as MM :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.