MM Hunter is too strong in PvP

Also shows in the companion app if you use that :+1:

Buff BM pvp!!
Upgrade the IR remote that you controll the pet with to a bluetooth or something, its 2020 and it feels stupid always losing connection as soon a pillar is near
ty

There it is dude

1 Like

yes MM is so borken they gave MM a buff on 25% yesterday haha !!!

Are you only capable of reading buffs? Do you just not see anything else?

2 Likes

well acording to the dps logs they rediclus strong :stuck_out_tongue:

16k9 single aimedshot → doubletaped 28k on normal target at Warsong (second fight).

20’800 without any buffs on firt fight.

I never said anything about Chaos Bolt mate, this was my first comment in the thread. Chaos bolt does fat damage too but requires a lot more set up and is telegraphed a lot more. I would pose you one simple question. If Chaos Bolt was as broken as Aimed Shot is now, why do we only see a fraction of Destro locks in BGS compared to MM?

Also I agree with this, Sub not getting any nerfs is criminal since MM has been sorted.

Tbh most locks I see are affliction.
But ALL hunters are MM.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Without any buffs? That dude has +30% dmg berserking buff and Saltwater Potion - another +30% dmg. Result +69% overall dmg.

Come on.

3 Likes

Its a Nerf…

all u need is to get ilvl 330 pvp gear what gives Mastery/Ver then go to MAW add some gem slots put in some Ver gems in the slots and the nerfs will not be ditected at all

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.