MM nerfs when?

camo > double tap > resonating arrow > aim shot or rapid fire > “Target dies before u come out of invis”

seems legit in fact needs more buff i hope next week they get another 10% buff

3 Likes

MM damage is one of the easy ones to counter.

1 Like

Cast IB and you screwed up his opening/resonating arrow. You can see it coming pretty fast tbh

3 Likes

MM gets nerfed when combustion gets nerfed. Everyone else have to pull their heaviest CD to survive combustion, but you think you shouldnt have to use yours when MM burst? fair game.

10 Likes

Only bad players got issues with MM damage

8 Likes

Me too!!! <3

2 Likes

They do really need a nerf, not a small one either, like 50%, I just came back, been lvling through bg’s, and every bracket it’s MM hunters doing top damage by a lot, one shotting ppl, all the way to max lvl, it’s beyond silly.

2 Likes

When your classes get nerfs, then hunters, ye
Learn to play your class instead of wanting nerfs, lelll

2 Likes

This here!
Read it as many times as needed :wink:

no hunters need nerfing. bm is stupid unlimited slow, one of the best mobility classes and stupid dps via procs. abserd.

mm is just screwed. blah blah arena crap, it needs nerfing. it shows when often bgs have 5 hunters all top dmg and kills low deaths. Alot of other classes got a swift smash with a nerf hammer for this already.

who needs versa on a hunter when noone can get too you…and if they do often its turtle and run and then smash someone in the face…

A mage asking for a nerf on a hunter… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Only hunters still act like they are not overpowered. The damage they do in world pvp, battlegrounds and even in arena is just plain stupid. Stop acting like its not, just because u play hunter.

MM is a bit of a meme- if you’re able to survive their cheese from stealth you should win the arena, especially if you’re a mage keeping them in poly. I still think venthyr BM is way worse.

Battlegrounds- if you’re not co-ordinating in voice with a team they are obnoxious and are running all over pug groups and random unrated. That being said, hunters struggle to help out if any of their teammates are in trouble. Most don’t even run pet so roar of sacrifice can’t help, they have no way of off healing/intervene/darkness etc so they can sit in china and do all the damage they like but it won’t be winning them any games if their healers are dead.

no it needs nerfing its overpowerdly stupid in most content. its the new druid, BG is flooded with it.

Hunters need an aimed shot buff I dno what you’re talking about.

Give us mortal wounds on aimed shot so we sacrifice pet sac and pet freedom for the 10% dmg increase with no pet.

1 Like

Are fire mages not overpowered in world PvP? I mean, combustion and I die in a maximum of 2 secs due to the amount of damage and burst.

1 Like

You’re a :clown_face:from my server I was beating you as a Blood Deathknight in WOTLK and you was a frost mage.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.