[MM spec tree] Wailing Arrow should be replaced by Windburst (not literally, but kind of)

So this is more from the perspective of aesthetics, but it also has gameplay implications.

Firstly, we now have Dark Ranger Hero Talents, so there is no reason to further stain the MM spec tree with any dark abilities. It’s now a disruptive outlier anyway, and “Sentinel” class tree talents were removed as well. Not to mention the inappropriate combination of Wailing Arrow with Sentinel Hero talents.

Secondly, the currently intended implementation of Wailing Arrow is clearly not meant as a proper on-demand CC, but rather generally as a powerful (rng) shot with some extra value, so there’s no reason to stick to Wailing Arrow specifically.

Thirdly, the corresponding part of the MM spec tree is already working with wind theme (wind arrows), so (something like) Windburst would make a perfect fit there, with neutral theme, high damage and a bit of utility.

Fourthly, Windburst specifically is a nice example how to give Hunter shots some needed party/raid utility :tornado:

:bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Do not allow the pet any more in Markman I hate to use this pet character inconvenanrye and run all over the place and is so bad and calls the enemy to me and my group member , i hate the pet never summon this and never expect this ever I hate using my Pet Animal ! Delete this pet requirement for anything in Markman I hate the pet ! Make my characte able to mend her self she hate the pet ! I hate lust on pet ! I hate roar of sancninfire on Pet !!?

The topic about how to improve Lone Wolf and some help are next doors! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.