MMO mouse keybind issue

I recently bought a utechsmart mmo mouse. It has 12 buttons on the side. I downloaded the software and keybinded the 12 buttons to 1-0 + - on the numpad. I keybind action 1 as numpad button 1 but then When in wow I click the number 1 button it presses ‘t’ and the other buttons are still key bound to the numbers, rather than the numpad. No matter what I do I cannot get it to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated and hope this makes sense.

Try enabling/disabling Num Lock maybe that will help.

Make sure there isn’t a wow specific profile in the software with different bindings setup.

Also, be aware that if you hold shift while hitting most num pad keys you’ll get completely different input than the intended number.

Thanks for the replies, still no good however. Its just strange that even though in the software of the mouse i have reset everything the buttons are still keybinded. Tried working around it, but found that having button 1 as ‘t’ and the scroll button when pressed as ‘m’ is going to drive me mad

Does it still happen if you disable addons?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.