MMR is skewed?

I’ve done five shuffles on one of my hpals and gone into x5 2k lobbies. Does anyone know why? This toon has never played to 2K. The highest she’s been was 1700. I keep losing a lot and I am still queueing into 2K.

Miserable experience for me and everyone else that plays with me - nice for the other healers.

2k is a starting mmr now because of inflation. Even new fresh char will start on this mmr now

is bad SS is already Horrible to say the least, MMR is massive mess up, you end playing with horrible SS players (75 percent of pool in general)

2.2 dps can get hpala that has not healed a game in his life but has 2.1 on retri currently. Witnessed it on my dps few times now this season. The other healer gets easy 6-0 and you notice there were no sac or bop given for 6 rounds either. Waiting 30-40min for games like this doesnt feel fun in end.

I had a rough start, MMR starting on 2.4, won like 1 round and lost 5, and sometimes 0-6, as mmr dropped to around 2.2, there is where I started to have positive results like 5-1 and even did a smooth 6-0. Now at my current mmr (2.2 - 2.3) is where I have to start to prove myself to pass my current MMR, but hopefully this reverts back to normal start on the upcoming season since it can be somewhat demoralizing for new players or returning, but you shouldn’t give up and simply keep trying in improving.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.