Moderator attention, please delete thread

Dogs are the best. I had a Collie one…awesome childhood i had.

We can be also…obviously after you apologise for the report.

Actually i don’t have cats or dogs. But my garden is daily visited by the neighboring cats. I make quite often BBQ so they come to eat. I even gaved them names: one is called Gustav: he looks like a serious swedish cat, another is Garfield : he is fat, big with white and orance colours, another is Adolf : his head is full white, but his mouth is black, from distance it looks funny and has quite a resemblance with the great white man (i’m joking about “great white man” , but is funny, sorry), and so on.
Btw, how you posted the gif? I tried, but it doesn’t allow me.

I am devastated, it seems we will never be friends :cry:

1 Like

I am also. I don’t know if i can carry on living like this. Knowing that there is something between us ( i don’t know what, but there is) and you are not willing not even a second to give me a second chance…My life is over…i don’t know what to do next.

Do you think we will need counselling or therapy?

I’m one of those trust level 3 people :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can read about trust levels in the FAQ pinned at the top.

Most people with TL3 will repost a gif or image if you don’t have the rights yet yourself.

You can do a link by typing it in, highlighting and then press the </> button

https://gph.is/2qqNyN8

You should see the moderation on the MMO Champion forums. An absolute joke.

1 Like

This much is true, I know someone who is actually a nuclear physicist but couldn’t make toast even if you wrote down the recipe for them. Almost linked I also have a friend who works for BAE in their space department (Britain doesn’t have its own space programme that I am aware of, but supplies a lot of resources to both the European and US ones). Someone, in this highly paid job, once said at a meeting “It’s not exactly rocket science” to a silence for a few moments until my mate went “Umm, actually it is, I mean that is -exactly- what we are discussing in this very meeting, rocket science…” Proof that you can be very smart, and still very silly.

The rejoinder of someone without a valid answer…

By xxx pages, do you mean ones of a certain smutty nature? I do not, if that sort of hanky panky is going on I’d rather be having it, than watching it. I do agree that we have entered a rather troubling populist era, where politicians are making impassioned speeches with no substance, and in some cases entirely fictitious information, and any ‘talking head’ with a webcam can amass a following, regardless of what they are saying.

You can’t answer ‘yes’ to a multiple choice question where the answers are exclusive! That’s like “Would you like takeaway for dinner, or shall we cook something at home?” “Yes”.

No, I think you will find he was vastly criticised, pilloried in the press told to apologise for his remarks and called a racist at the time. Which he was.
He is also most assuredly not a hero, but a lying, racist philandering coward. Did I mention that I don’t like him much? Boris was amusing as a concept of Prime Minister “Oh my word, can you imagine if he was Prime Minister?” The Reality however is rather less amusing.

If we’re going for ‘gay anthems’ that Straight people can also like, I much prefer “Don’t cry for me Argentina” as sung by Madonna, or “Wuthering Heights”, if you like “I will Survive” then that’s all cool and groovy, just not my cup of tea personally.

Well, and I word this carefully. Certain nations can choose what they play or do not play on radio. I can understand why some Israeli listeners may have been offended, because that artists music was appropriated by an odious regime that inflicted vast suffering on them and/or their parents and grandparents, which is in itself an act of racism. If your question is “Does Israel ban Wagner because of the appropriation of his music a racist act?” Then the answer is No. That is simply a reaction to the racist organisation that took over his work. If your question is “Is Israel banning Wagner because he is German, racist?” Then the answer is Yes, if the question is “Was Wagner himself anti-Semitic?” then the answer unfortunately also seems to be Yes, given his later writings.

Being the victim of racism does not exclude a person from being racist themselves, though some times does give context as to why.

Interestingly France also has a restriction, in that only a certain percentage of music of Non-French origin gets play time. Used to be that until 2016 40% of music French DJ’s could play had to be of French origin, this was revised and now it is 35% Is that racist?

You are confusing Education with being Worldly Wise, or Life Experience.

They have elements in common, but are not the same thing. Education is generally given a set criteria to meet, with certain common facts, based on our current knowledge at the time societally, about the subject being studied. ‘Life Experience’ is a very nebulous term, and there are no set criteria, there are only degrees of information that a person can take on, however these are not governed by universally agreed facts, hence they do not class as ‘qualifications’. Listening to “Some bloke down the pub” or attending the school of “Well, it stands to reason doesn’t it?” does not have any set criteria, and therefore is impossible to gauge.

As for Brexit, I’m with Mal Reynolds on that one. I Might have been on the losing side, still not convinced it was the Wrong one.

Well it certainly wasn’t me, I tend to prefer to actually confront differing opinions by discussion, not by silencing them.

Also, stop using the term ‘Snowflakes’ it ironically entirely misses the point of the dialogue from where it gained common currency in media. If anything if there were bleating masses, they would not be the Snowflakes, by definition, in that speech…

3 Likes

I’d like to say that I am allergic to cats. Thank you for listening.

2 Likes

I see this thread is going a bit far

What exactly did people on the Fortune Favoured Discord do wrong? I ban toxicity on sight, which is why you didn’t last more than 10 minutes in there. Is that why you are mad? I can unban you and give you a second chance, but if you bring say rude things in there, I’ll ban you again.

Other than that, the Discord is public and has a publicly accessible audit log containing all moderator actions (bans, deletes etc) - so there’s not much to hide. Furthermore, we barely talk in there. Mostly people come online when we do the events, such as the Uldir Glory tonight, which you can join as well if you like. All channels are open and there’s like 5-6 messages per day on average, most of them being from Lxser and Bukachu talking to each other about Keys.

If you have specific things that I overlooked, please let me know. Nobody here is grouping up to bully anyone. I can assure you this.

5 Likes

To be fair the thread was legitimate and did not in any way attack individuals or (groups of players) other than my question in asking if it was moderated.

However, I do agree the thread was derailed by some posters into personal attacks. So I would suggest that it is the case that people moved away from the topic, rather than the thread itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

kulle story bro

You’re a horde on Draenor but you a good horde :hugs:. Sorry for the flags, the karma warriors are overloaded these days

2 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle!

2 Likes

Since I am a horde on Draenor, I am going to assume you meant me too. So thank you :smiley:

1 Like

No I mean the troll horde getting flagged because he rattled the sjw nest

2 Likes

Now I am sad :frowning:

Retributor is the Anthony John Soprano of battle net forums.
Waste management consultant

Don’t you like karma warriors Retributor? Especially blood elf karma warriors? :smiley:

This ‘blood elf karma warriors’ is silly to be honest. I started a thread about flagging abuse, it has turned into personal attacks or this ‘karma farming’ group.

I play both horde and alliance, if I made the thread on an alliance character, would it then be I am against the horde? Or shock, horror, could it just be I am talking about posters abusing the flagging system, whichever faction they prefer?

3 Likes