Modern Design

Rogue needs big rework to fit modern gameplay and be on the same level as other classes.
THUS: Stealth mechanics for AOE are totaly UNACCEPTABLE ! (it’s totaly fine for pure ST)
No one in dungeon want’s to wait for combat to drop to do your actual intended dps.
(it’s frustrating AF)
Rogue does good AOE and poor ST or poor AOE and good ST, because talents are trash.
Other classes can do good ST and good AOE at the same time.

Rogue is the 2. LEAST played class in DF (lvl 70 chars) —

What’s wrong with rogue:

• AOE dps stealth mechanics !!! ( Indiscriminate Carnage, Improved Garrote, Shrouded suffocation, Iron Wire )
  • too many talents focused only for ST or only for AOE
  • button bloated
  • Shadowlands abilities ( Sepsis gone now it’s time for Echoing Reprimand)
  • Slice and Dice (maybe, i mean… if we get rid of button bloat it’s fine :person_shrugging:)
  • too long ramp up time ( without being able to re-stealth (stealth mechanics) + button bloat… fix those and it’s fine)

Rogue design is in bad state since BFA, after Legion we lost so many good things and gained nothing good in return.

Legion design was the best… smooth rotation… performed well… fun to play.
i know, i know… Legion Rogue was heavily dependent on stealth BUT that was the only bad thing ( and it was first xpac with M+)

Rogue Dev is totaly ignoring all feedback and designs this class for 0.1% top players and only listens to his 5 people Cult on Ravenholdt Discord.
Whíspyr is one of the problematic people… i respect him ( he does amazing job with guides), but he wan’t to play giga complex class and says that everything is fine (doesn’t understand how big problem it really is) and that’s the problem ( The Rogue Discord Cult )
Dev keeps doubling down on the worts thing - stealth mechanics
He doesn’t communicate with all rogue community ( communicates just with his cult )

i don’t feel good talking s**t about them, but when they are the problem… what else i can do… :frowning:

The only good change in TWW so far is Bone Spike is now passive… :roll_eyes:

:fire: :fire: #MAKEROGUEGREATAGAIN :fire: :fire:

Please Blizzard do something :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

The problem with rogue is that the design of it is stuck in the past ( we can thank that to the rogue dev and his discord kult):

1. Slice and dice - delete please - if u are making talents that make us press this once and forget about than this ability shouldn’t be in the game

2. Degenrate gameplay - dps windows inside dps windows, multi doting, tracking one million buffs etc

3. Button bloat

4. Hyper fixation from devs on ramp up times and dps windows

Please go back to combat and stop with this pirate nonsense?

Can we make outlaw(sigh) AOE dmg more interesting than pressing BF and just forgetting about it feels so bland and boring - since the uptime is like 100% why not make it togglable or maybe like a warrior stance?

Why not making killing spree our main dmg dealing ability as outlaw, or make it at least relevant again ( I don’t care if Gingi will abuse the 0.001 sec invulnerability at MDI to ignore a mechanic).

Cold blood as capstone??

Wanna make me use vanish as dps cd? Why not make it do an aoe dmg similar to poison bomb talent instead of degenerate BTE spamming for example.

Do we really need 6-7 rotational buttons as assassination?

Do we really need 8 cooldowns as sub?

Also hero talents, they all look like they have been made with chat GPT. All trees look so uninspired and bland. How can we have nice and fun hero trees like Diabolist,Tempar or Sunfury while also having rogue hero talents that all look terrible.

I think that main issue with hero talents is that rogue is so bloated with abilities that they cant add anything new via hero talents. We need another rework, a proper one this time.

Could write this list for another hour, to simply put rogue feels like a chore to play and outdated in every way.

After playing few other class and coming back to rogue it feels like I’m playing a different game it is unreal how terrible rogue feels to play compared to the rest.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.