Modifier and mouseover macro

Hi there,

I am working on a macro that would to the following:

1. when I press it, it will cast Flash of Light on a mouseover target, if there isn’t one, it will call it on me
  2. I want to introduce a modifier to this macro that would do the same with Holy Light when I press shift

Where and how do I write the [mod:shift] and Holy Light part?

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover, exists] Holy Light; [] Holy Light

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:shift] Holy Light; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Flash of Light

Keep in mind that keybinds take priority over macro modifiers and by default shift 1-6 are bound to action page 1-6. You’ll need to unbind them to use them as modifiers on those keys.

Thanks! It works wonders.

What should I change to make it work on enemy targets for example let’s say that I want to hurl my Hammer of Wrath by default but cast Repentance on shift?

Change all the instances of help to harm

Thanks! Last question. I press the button it casts Hammer of Justice on my target, when I press shift, it casts on mouseover, when I press ctrl it casts on my focus. Is this possible?

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@focus] [mod:shift,@mouseover] [] SPELL

You can add existence checks to the above but you technically don’t need them because you’re using the modifier pick the unit.

More templates if ya need em:

Thanks again, you’ve helped a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.