Mograine server

Looks like Human DK is the thing to go for.

Yep, Human and Orc DKs dominate on Mograine.

Only race/class combos I had to scan for by what character their names started with were Tauren Druids, Blood Elf Paladins and Orc DKs.

If ypubwant to let people know how many people play on Morgraine, you could also upload your data to

https://www.wowclassicpop.com/contribute
1 Like

How is Morgrain for lowbies, thinking of transferring my Firemaw lowbies there…is it worth it?

If they are Horde yes, if they are Alliance no.

1 Like

Seems to be growing really fast today on both sides, but horde is a big majority.

It’s very tempting. I think I made a mistake playing Gehennas. I don’t even like overpopulated servers. I just don’t want a dead server lol

Guys i, Suggest you transfer to mograine pop is coming to healthy levels again and if there are people on the line u should help them by going on there. Mograine might be actually ok!

1 Like

working on it, coming with all my chars…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s time to move to Morgrain due to this awful queue.

1 Like

it is growing fast to be fair

1 Like

Guys, mograine is dead server pls don’t do that, I am telling this for you. Right now some sh*tty fake news spreaders started to write here for a reason. You can’t do anything on that server

If everybody in the 8k queue transferred to Mograine, it’d be a high population server.

Yes, but that will not happen obviously.

Moved to Mograine today, so worth it. Server is actually pretty good and playable. Inevitable that it’ll also get too busy lol.

2 Likes

gl finding team mate for 3vs3 maybe you can find 1.1k players :smiley:

There are no arenas now, therefore this is irrelevant.

so you are saying that migrate dead server for nothing and pay migrate in 3 weeks when wotlk released? are you working in blizzard commercial team ?

Why go back to mega server on launch for 15k queue, massive lags and server downtime? Have a nice launch with no queues, no lags and stable servers with enough people to do content and if starts dying later on, then u can go back.

2 Likes

Im saying: if enough people used the free transfer, the dead server would become alive. (Shocking, right?)

All your posts goes against a transfer from a queue realm, which makes no sense.

I do not work for blizzard no.

1 Like