Molten front daily quest requirement for alts

Do we need to complete the Hyjal quests requirement on alts to open these dailies?
Or does completing them on our main count?

If we do then at what point do they open?

Cheers

I haven’t read anything that states otherwise, so I take for granted that you need to finish the required questline(s) in Hyjal for the Molten Front dailies to become available.

According to an old Wowhead comment, you need to finish the quest “Aessina’s Miracle” for you to get phased and able to pick up the Molten Front questline, starting with the quest “Guardians of Hyjal: Call of the Ancients”.

According to the quest progression page on Wowhead, “Aessina’s Miracle” is quest 80/118 in Hyjal, so you basically need to finish atleast 2/3 of the zone on every character, unless stated otherwise by Blizzard.

I don’t really think this will be changed before this weeks reset, when the dailies are released. But ofc, with Blizzard you never know, since they’re experts at implementing things with little or no heads up. Knowing Blizz, they will probably remove the requirement several months down the line, when nobody is doing the dailies anymore.

sounds about right, I have been doing up to the same point which phases to the regrowth, thanks for the reply