Molten front

Hi!
Quick question since ive been away for a while and don´t remember…

Where and how do i get to Molten Front? The portal isnt there in Mount Hyjal, was there a quest i suppose to do?

1 Like

Hopefully this will help

2 Likes

You need to progress the quests in Hyjal until the area gets some greenery back (The Flamewake in the middle left are on the map should become The Regrowth instead). And I think you need to help 4 ancient spirits, then you can start the quest chain to invade the Firelands.

1 Like

I cant find the start of the quest, its not in Orgrimmar.

Check the Command board in org next to the entrance of the main hall. If it won’t offer anything related with Mount Hyjal, just go to Nordrasil and start with the chain :slight_smile:

Which one? You can just start the Hyjal storyline from Moonglade or I think you might even be able to skip that one and start from the Nordrassil inn (where the portal from Stormwind/Orgrimmar takes you).

If you want the call board quests you might need to keep accepting quests from there until those show up (there are a lot of quests from the board but only 3 appear at any given time).

You may need to tick the option Trivial Quests in your minimap.

On the left of your minimap is a magnifying glass icon that says Tracking when you hover over it. Click on that and tick Trivial Quests to see Quests far below your level.

Now, the Board in Orgrimmar may be giving you other quests instead. It only offers three or four at a time, as I recall. If so, I would tryto keep taking quests from the Board until Warchief’s Command: Mount Hyjal! becomes available.

If that doesn’t work, a Wowhead comment suggest going to the the Western Earth Shrine in the Valley Of Wisdom (The cluster of portals area), speaking to Farseer Krogar, completing the quest The Eye Of The Storm, then the follow-up quest Disaster at Mount Hyjal. The last quest being the one that sends you to Cenarion Emissary Blackhoof, you speak with him and he ports you over to Mount Hyjal.

2 Likes

Il go find out thnx for the tips!

I did the achievements for Molten Front (except Ludicrous Speed, beyond my capabilities) last year so it is still available. The portal into the main area is just north of Temple of Malorne.

Ive read before its close to the small lake but its not there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.