Monk healer LFG. hc/mythic

looking for a guild that will be pushing from normal to mythic over some amount of time. curren server seems to be dying a little bit in the time i had off after BDA. so looking to transfer the main somewhere else

Hey there. Faction change is open for you?

We are a group of friends who are looking for some more friends to play with!
The guild is newly formed on Twilight’s Hammer (there’s one on Draenor as well, which is my old guild) and we want to raid! We are looking for EVERY spec/class at the moment. Days are yet to be discussed, so that will be done with the people who join so we know what the majority wants and if it fits their schedule.
When raiding, we don’t expect you to be there every raid, however, we do expect you to show up when you signed as confirmed. It’s expected you bring flasks/food/potions BEFORE the raid starts, so we can start on time and we don’t have to wait for players to get their stuff from the auction house.

We will also be doing m+, so it would be nice if we could get some keyrunners in as well!

Socials are more then welcome, too!

Imaginaerum stands for unity. We’re here to help other players find their way through the game, whether you’re new, returning, or die hard, you’re all more then welcome.
We don’t tolerate any toxicity and in this guild we have respect for one another. We are 18+ so we don’t have to watch our language when it comes to swearing. This is NOT an invite to harass the female players!
We also are very tolerant of LGBTQIA+ players and there will always be someone to lend an ear when needed.

Twilight’s Hammer is connected to Emeriss, Hakkar, Crushridge, Agamaggan & Bloodscalp.

You can contact me in game: Ennamora#2711 or Discord: Ennamora#7628.

[EU][Horde][Tarren Mill] ”Distinct” CE recruiting range dps:
Distinct is a pve focused guild, created by wow veterans and streamers. We are a core group of IRL friends and veteran raiders we have met over the years. We aim to clear all PVE content at a high level within a social, structured, mature, chill, self critical and well performing environment. With the goal to establish a well known name within the twitch community, and social media. While hopefully creating and maintaining new online friends. We will start with a two day raiding schedule (Wed-Sun 19:30-23:00), with a optional third day for a hc farming on Tue same time.
Needles to say we are looking for skilled but mostly active and dedicated players, simply said: Gamers. The rare kind of gamers tho, the kind that have the social skills to behave and communicate appropriately. We know this is quite an ambitious goal we have set. But with the right environment: dedicated, social, fun and well performing we can reach our goals with ease. Quality over Quantity anytime. If you are interested please contact: Alekker#7538 on discord. All sign ups will be done verbally. Link me prefers class/specc, raiding experience so far and logs.

Listed below are the class/specs that are in high demand, but all applications are considered and we can always use at least two of the same specc if not more.

TANK:

• Demon hunter tank for m+

Ranged DPS:

• Warlock
  • Shadow priest
  • Balance druid
  • Mage

Melee DPS:

• Retribution paladin
    Healer:
  • Rdruid
  • Mw monk
  • Rshammy

Hi @Piefishman

We are looking for a raid healer:

If this should interest you let me know.

Cheers