Monk, shaman, or hunter

I have all three, but my preference to play is:
Hunter - BM
Monk - WW
Shaman - Enh

That’s the problem; the concept was around way before that film, yet the film meme got more traction… sad, really 'cos the lore makes a lot of sense given the Oriental spiritualism & zoology roots.
I would hazard a guess that Blizzard probably hated that the film got all the attention for the Pandaren/Monk inclusion; yes, the April Fool idea got traction, but Chen Stormstout was in Warcraft 3.

2 Likes

there is a saying what goes

dont play meta clown class play hunter meme class …

All Classes ARE viable… it’s the people who play them who make them into memes.
Aside from the film being in Hindi, the action was a perfect depiction.

not all classes are viable some classes cant even solo Torghast even :rofl:

Torghast isn’t on a timer and soloing it was always an ideal, for many; but in a Group it should never be the problem that it becomes for less optimal Classes.

I would bet that many approached Torghast as “Mage Tower” content… I doubt that was the primary intention.

All classes can solo torghast, not all players can.

I was soloing torg layer 8 as MW at 150ish ilevel. I’ve done it solo on layer 8 below the rec item level as rogue, paladin, warlock, priest, hunter, DH, the only classes left are those reputed to “faceroll it” or that have no issues widely broadcast by the playerbase so I sincerely doubt I wouldn’t be able to do exactly the same with those classes.

self only class i strugle with was rogue all rest been easy for me …

This… if it wasn’t intended to be solo’d, you would have to queue as a Group.
Too many players approach some content in WoW with “I can do it so everyone can” without seeing that as a lower level of elitism (not you, @Ourannos - others); IF you can, good for you… but many players are NOT as good as you, the one making the claim.

Good for them… really, but that isn’t the way the game was designed & thinking it is shows more about you, @Nylu, than anyone else.

By the way, @Nylu… are you a non-native English speaker (is English a second language)?

Agreed. It’s about different player strengths. I’m a learning and rather mediocre m+ player, kinda the same at raids and PvP, except I’m trying to get better at m+. But torghast just is a game mode where me as a player seems to find it relatively straightforward. Im sure others are similar, or maybe they have a different profile. Some may be good at everything.

Doesn’t mean everyone will be the same though, but where people claim “I can’t do it on X class, therefore X class cannot do it” they may get some more clarity if they acknowledge perhaps THEY cannot do it, not the class. There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging weaknesses in game modes due to our own capacity, at least in my opinion.

I’d rather let my m+ groups know I’m still learning and shaping up, than pretend I’m a m+ pro and blame any failures on anything but me. Sometimes it’s me, sometimes it’s them, sometimes it’s both.

1 Like

nope i am not a english speaker …

1 Like

You do very well, with English, in that case… keep up the good work with your spelling though. :+1:

you want me to cheat ? put on translator and spell check ? :rofl:

Why not…? I would, for French or German, for example to add to any words I wasn’t sure of.

They aren’t strictly cheating; they are helpers.
Some people use them for English & the ARE native speakers… :slight_smile:

Ok cool guys, think I’ll go with hunter! I like the burning throne mytic set… (for mog) any other tips for a cool hunter transmog set?

Good choice.

That depends on the race you chose tbh.
I usually like to go culture related themes.
Examples:
Blood Elf - Heritage armor and legion artifact skin for bow.
Goblin - Heritage armor set, with the blue gun that drops from MOTHERLORD !!
Tauren - Heritage armor set.
Highmountain Tauren - Heritage armor set.
Undead - Darkshore Warfront set includes a gun as well.
Orc - Arathi Warfront set gun or bow included.
Mag’har Orc - Heritage armor set.
Darkspear Troll - This is more difficult: ZA raid probably.
Zandalari - BFA dungeon set.
Nightborne - Legion Raid set from Nighthold: Eagletalon Battlegear with Artifact weapon.
Pandaren - Probably a dungeon set from MoP.
Vulpera - The Transmogg set they offered with recruiting a friend. Explorer type.
Human - Arathi Warfront set you can chose bow or gun.
Kul-Tyran - BFA dungeon set with gun or Heritage armor.
Gnome - Heritage armor set.
Night Elf - Darkshore armor set.
Dwarf - The mail set that used to come with the boost 110.
Draenei - TBC themes, futuristic guns, crystal armor themes.
Worgen - Victorian age themes. Guns.
Perhaps the Heritage armor.

I didn’t mentioned the other races, because I ran out of ideas tbh …

Here you have all the Hunter sets:

P.s.
On this character I still miss Gurubashi Transmoggs, so I went with Zandalari theme.
On my BE she’s using 3 different Transmoggs sets:
BM - Kul-Tyran
MM - SL green set, grey color.
SV - Eagletalon Battlegear set with SV Legion Artifact skin.

Cheers.

Exactly.
I am currently doing the legendary cape quest and daily minor Visions of N’zothnon several characters, so far my results are:

• BE Warrior (alt leveled during SL): Fun DPS, mostly as fury. Any problems just play as protection.
  • BE Hunter: Fun. BM makes everything easier.
  • BE Paladin: Fun as Retribution. Any problems play as protection.
  • BE Monk: CDs on OK.
    No CDs: “Oh CRAP !”
    Kinda disappointed with their tank spec tbh.

Ok, got it.
No CDs run as hell.

I still have my BE Mage to go through this quest line, before changing to this character and I hate it. :frowning_face:

Cheers.

personally, again, i love the elem shammy mogs. Hunter is generally just frown leather. monkey tend to be a bit easty.

To add to your awesome list, Throne of Thunder drops a rare “chance from any mob” bow which is amazing for Zandalari and darkspear trolls. Also great two hand sword appearance for survival Zandalari whom wants that rastari vibe of fighting alongside their ravasaur. The spear (bo ris horror in the night) is also rare drop and many Zandalari NPCs actually wield the model too.

I was very lucky to get all three drop when farming ToT for the Shaman set across my hunter and shaman. ToT has many cool appearances for Zandalari, especially weapons.

1 Like