Monks and Mistweaver

I was bored and was on Wowhead and noticed the Mistweaver legendary Ancient Teachings of the Monastery. I half read it and got hyped and thought oh my god i could actually fistweave.

I jumped straight into a Spires group and started the farm with no luck and then i went back on wowhead to have a look and i actually read the description and you can only proc the heal after you use essence font.

Why is this tied to essence font! What a waste, essence font is a horrible ability and feels clunky when youre trying to fist weave.

Then i found out its not a smart heal and its made me want to log off completely. Such potential but what a waste.

I really wish theyd bring stances back. You should be able to chose to sit at range or fistweave. Ranged healer could chuck chi orbs as dps as a replacement for using melee.

On another not, WDP needs to be base line and half our talents are so dead.

Windwalker needs more wind and lightning and mistweaver needs a better aoe option and a utility cooldown.

Monk just now just feels like good ideas half implemented.

2 Likes

U can heal with atotm but everytime when party get huge dmg u must stop dmg and start hardcast viv and yell oom lmao.

Thats stupid, y

And EF is disgusting spell. But u can up, then interrupt EF and back to fistweaving.

Here is my overal from HOA 15+

https://i.imgur.com/ur0oDYr.png

1st place atotm.
I cast viv more often after 9.0.5 But stil use env + tft + rsk + rsk.

i love fistweaving :tired_face:
Blizzz… Make mw great again.
Alsooou change our mastery and remove gcd from Soothing Mist. and co many things. God.

3 Likes

I dont really like our mastery, id rather a boring flat bonus to healing that what we have.

and here is the best part, the heal only has a 20y range so you won’t be able to heal half of your raid

I actually like it. I just hate the interaction with Essence Font. I wish they’d just remove EF and give us Uplift or make EF a 2 min cd spell that also makes Vivify cleave on everyone who has the HoT. Imagine cleaving Vivify on 10 people with lots of mastery.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.