Moonglade (RP) Alliance Reconnections

Hey Aid, I’ll also be on Hydraxian Warlords so hope to run into you again there.

I was Reyson in Circulus and was also part of that coalition but can’t remember the name either! I do remember healing Shade of Aran a lot though :slight_smile:

Haven’t reserved a name yet but hope to see you around! Thanks for all the good times then, you ran me and my brother (Zihark) through BRD real early one morning with some of the other guildies, we still talk about that :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey folks!

I was a black-haired, balding male human mage named Nariac.

I was in a few guilds, but mainly Rhyme and Punishment in Vanilla, and then in TBC, I was Diamedius the draenei shaman in Ebon Flame. Then I became Seja, and I was her mostly ever since.

I’ll be playing on Hydraxian Waterlords, Alliance, as a warrior named Victoria and a paladin named Faith, if anyone wants to get in touch!

1 Like

I had (and have) several characters on Moonglade:

Genda, elf priest. Member of Ebon Flame.
Bungles, gnome mage, Ebon Flame
Drakh, Dwarf Warrior, Gm of Unified Friends (after I left with all my chars from Ebon Flame)
Silko, human Warlock, Unified Friends.

Names I know are:

Beldir, Human Mage, still in contact with (ex-collegue)
Xiria, druid if i remember correct
Mekal, Warrior
Cinabar, Paladin
Mareskoff, Mage ( i believe)
AngusMcNoodle, gnome warrior

And last but certainly not least, my wife characters:

Isogarde, dwarf priest
Shortlegs, Dwarf hunter
Both were in the same guilds as I was, Ebon Flame and Unified Friends

Good memories…

Yaaaay Seja <3

1 Like

Heyo!

I used to play on a nelf druid on Moonglade called Tamo (then Káoru, then Arilyn). I spent way too much time goofing around in Goldshire…

I remember Differences, Sierus, Kaizhan, Arathaas/Ereanor, Groznigrad, Sallara (I know I have you on bnet), Raghtal, Primalhunter and probably… a lot more. Guildwise I only remember being in Azeroth Templars for a while.

Hey! I was also in Hand of Elune, Flames of Justice and Dawn of Hope afterwards with many of the guild when there was a split in 2006. Macharion the Human Warrior, I started not long before Zuez the Warlock joined. Remember with fondness the saturday lunchtime picnic trips when guild promotions happened to interesting places like the vineyards overlooking Menethil, Northhold, the hills on the north coast of Westfall. Few of the names I remember back then were Ksnhi, Ambersia, Mayuni, Silu, Zuez, Thuras, Tinkertot to name but a few. Going to be playing on Hydraxian Waterlords as my old self, Macharion :slight_smile:

Remember them Evolution times Lightbeard :smiley:

Good old times back in Evolution, had many good raids with that guild :wink: Many good memories!

Oi! Griimm the hunter here. Remember we created Nemesis Divina together?

oh thats awsome! hi to you to then, iam playing on Hydraxian Waterlords to iam tellabb on there hunter elf

Name: Nailo
Race: Human
Class: Paladin (Retribution (I know right?) later Holy.
Guild: Alliance Avengers; Also a raiding guild I cannot remember the name of. We did Kara in BC. They called me Banana man. I switched to Holy during that time.

Name: Alastis
Class: Warrior
Guild: First one was New Dawn, did some awesome raiding on the heels of VM. I had some time in some others that I cant remember. Hello to anyone who remembers me! :slight_smile:

Name: Banouin
Class: Warlock
Guilds: Wandering Spirits, Shadows and Dust, Crimson Shadows and briefly Heroes No More.

Playing on Hydraxian Waterlords, Skale, Gnome Warlock.

Feel free to poke me if you remember me :slight_smile:

Howdo…

name Ilaran
Race Nightelf
Class: Priest

Guilds: Shadow Sentinels, Tempting Fate and Ebon Flame…

Fun to see some of the old names again… Hope you are all doing well… I am on Hydraxian as the Tauren druid Cloudhammer… hope to see you around.

Hello Moonglade,

I thought that I should say hi now, since i rejoined the Classic as well. It’s been years since I played on this realm, but in case anyone remembers:

name (s): Arivell, Tweet
race (s) night elf, gnome
class: hunter, mage
guilds: Primordial Phoenix, Rebellion

Now I play on Hydraxian Waterlords with my hunter Arivell, and rogue Amirai.
Would be nice to hear from someone of the old gangs, if anyone is still here.
In any case, have a good time and play safe everyone!

Ari/Tweet

Rashanne, A name I remember well.

That said,

Frega
Firemage
United Exiles (later The United Exiles) and The Slackers in TBC aswell as Travellers of Azeroth

Greetings all,

Hope everyone is well.

I don’t know if anyone is surprised to see me but here I am :stuck_out_tongue:

As you can prob tell by my portrait I am uh that man.

I’m looking to regain some old friends of old who might be interested in some old school golden age of roleplay.

Classic Shenanigans

Feel free to hit me up on Discord:

Heimriel#2479

See you soon