Moonglade (RP) Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Moonglade in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Race: Human Male
Class: Rogue
Name: Yesa

I used to run the guild “The Outlaws” and had the good ol’ gang warfare in Elwynn Forest going with some other dragon-based gang. :sunglasses:

You can find me on Argent Dawn these days, but I’ll probably be poking my head in on Classic as well.

Kathrynn, Human Mage

Officer in The Academy
In Ebon Flame for a million years since

Just poking my head in to see if there are any old friends planning on playing Classic!

1 Like

Thyn, Human Warrior.

I can’t remember all the guild name(s). Veni Vidi Vici is 1 of them.

Seeing if i can find someone familiar.

Yo,

Baranor - Human Paladin
Shadowra - Human Warlock

Was in multiple guilds, most notably Premonition, Crimson Shadows and Avalon.

I’ll be remaking my guild on classic. We’ve already got a decent amount of people together, many of whom are Moonglade veterans. PvP focused, but will be raiding too, with an emphasis on having a family spirit. Join us. :slight_smile:

Pride#2463 on Discord, hit me up!

Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Name: Grado

I was in the Crystal Legacy and then The Eighth Aspect guilds.

Yaaaaaaay!

Hopefully see you in there somewhere…

Penzilly - Gnome Rogue
Shiftshape - Night Elf Druid
Later on became a Night Elf DK called Sallerai.

Was in a few guilds, but mostly remember being in Primigenia during ZG days. Recognise a few of the people here already.

<- Arc. Dwarven paladin extraordinaire. Was in various guilds including- New Dawn, Vir Mortalis, Rhyme and Punishment, Ebon Flame. Also famously, the first dwarf in Kaboom!

Oh howdy Arc! :smiley:

• wave * Good to see you bud :smiley:

Whistler - NE warrior, was in a dutch guild, of wich i forgot the name of sadly :frowning:
Did a lot of PvP

Mechanik gnome mage

Fire Light guild

Модры, вы где?

Hi all!

I played as Haromir, a human Paladin. Started in late 2005, had a military guild called Stormwind Cavalry with another Paladin called Manheim and a dozen other members. We were often around the Pig n Whistle!

1 Like

Heya!
I played a Night Elf Priest called Alána. My main guilds were Aquilus, DOA and Fir Samhain. Unfortunately I don’t remember the names of half the people I played with back then, but a few of those I do recall are Ssussunn, Enerdhil, Askelai/Ahel and Honadus. Would be fun to reconnect with someone from back then!

Benedol, Human Paladin

Mainly rolled with Vir Mortalis back in 2006. We’ve gathered up a bunch of old veterans if anyone who was with the guild sees this out there. :slight_smile:

doublev#4905 on Discord

2 Likes

Hello! I was a Human Female Mage named Lythurienne, I was active up until the release of TBC and I was in Ebon Flame and Vir Mortalis. Definitely looking to join up with folks from there, though memories get kinda hazy over 10-15 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I was a night elf Druid called Rhiaden and a dwarf paladin called Rota (Briefly in Vir Mortalis with that one), after switching from a Horde Shaman called Merlotia.

Danniler, Human Paladin.

Can’t recall my first guild name, second (and current -) ) guild was New Dawn