MoongladeRP Community (CrossRealm/Faction)

Greetings all!

Just to let you know, I’ve made a forum specifically for us roleplayers on the Moonglade, Steamwheedle and Sha’tar realms. It doesn’t matter if you play an Alliance or Horde character, the forums are there as a way to connect us all and expand roleplay capability with ease of navigation and facilities such as lore help, character profiles and much much more. If you want an invite to the Discord, just post your Discord user handle in the shout box. In game community pending.

The community forum is at this address: (no spaces)

https:// moongladerp.enjin .com/forum

We’re only just getting this up and running, so come one and come all!

My Discord is @TheGrandGoatus#0520 if people have any questions regarding this or post below. Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon!

7 Likes

Super hyped for this shizzle.

Even more hyped that my best RP pal is instigating it with her beautiful return to WoW <3

3 Likes

I think you can post a link, just split it up a little, like www . cheatlinkftw . com :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea, thank you!

The community forum is at this address: (no spaces)

https:// moongladerp.enjin .com/forum

2 Likes

Not a problem, there we go :slight_smile:

https://moongladerp.enjin.com/forum

I applaud the initiative and I hope the new forum will be a good addition to the realm forum here :butterfly:

3 Likes

I may post some stuff to this later tonight for my various characters just so they are easily accessible as currently, most of my character background is stored in long forgotten threads on private guild forums.

3 Likes

Made a profile, filled in some basic info.

I’ll get back to writing something about Sil and other relevant characters as that takes a bit more time and I need to dig some of the old stuff up from dusty places.

3 Likes

That’s great to hear, looking forward to seeing it!

For those that join, remember that we have a Discord server. Just send a shout in the forum with your userID or add me on the Discord friend’s list (@TheGrandGoatus#0520).

2 Likes

Moonglad ERP? I’m there!
On a more serious note, a very nice initiative!

Do you have to have Discord to join the forums?

4 Likes

Haha, I am glad I was not the only one who looked twice at the website name at first! :rofl:

Discord is not needed to join the forum, as far as I know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An unfortunate side effect to the name indeed! As for the community platforms, Alunaria is correct - it’s not compulsory to join both but it is recommended. If you would like an invite to the Discord apply to the forum and/or put your Discord ID in the shout box.

2 Likes

Wheee!
You can add pictures RIGHT FROM THE START!! :smiley:
bounces merrily
//Kitten

2 Likes

This is what I saw too! We really need to stop meeting like this.

3 Likes

I don’t really see why it was necessary to bring up tailoring in my profile…
Sure, I guess I can throw a stitch if need be, but I don’t want people asking me to mend their robes and stuff.
It’s not what I do!

//Belorei Goldenblade

1 Like

We’ve now got an In-Game community under the same name (MoongladeRP), join the forum and put your BattleID and-or Discord user ID in the shoutbox for an invite to either platform!

The In-Game community uses Battlenet as a way to involve both factions. Once joined, members can change their Member Notes - preferably by stating the Faction they play on and their main character to make it easier for us to make calls for RP.

2 Likes

Very good initiative, again :slight_smile: :seedling:

1 Like

Indeed! Come join up and tell about your character or share some interesting thoughts or rp angles.

1 Like

Leans down to lovingly polish her hoof, making it gleam in the sunlight, before shaking her leg and stretching the muscles.

Here we go!

Kicks thread right back up!

4 Likes

I went to the site linked, and it says,
"Group Pay for this website!

This website is inactive, you can activate the website by clicking “Add Days” below!

Current Plan: Advanced

Monthly Cost: $8.99"

Edit: I got into the site and made a profile, but wasn’t able to add a character.

Well, 1 out of 2 isn’t so bad…

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request on Discord, Archián. I wouldn’t mind joining the channel (already joined the forum).

2 Likes