MoongladeRP Community

23 minutes too late to post in the original thread…

I finally got my prehistoric behind on Discord, but have no flapping idea how I can even try to join The Sha’glade Cartel channel thing there, and even less of an idea how I might go about joining The Sha’glade Cartel BattleNet Community thing (which may also/rather be called MoongladeRP).

1 Like

Archian put his Discord ID in the other thread, so you could start by messaging him directly. That’s what I did once I got Discord working.

As for the Battle net community, then I’ve been unable to join too. I’m 99% sure it’s due to either my firewall or my terrible internet connection, so I can’t help there, but I think the Discord suggestion should work.

1 Like

I must admit I am significantly more nooby on Discord than in WoW,

(and that’s saying something!)

but I tried searching for that name in the Discord search field, and it said ‘No results found’.

Yeah that usually happens to me when I first try. I think it has to do with how it’s pasted into the field - like if there’s a space between the name and the pound sign or something. Could you try pasting it a few different ways with the spaces?

But there were no spaces… The old MoongladeRP post said @TheGrandGoatus#0520

Greetings, Grawle!

Thanks to Ralrush, I have been notified of your message. I do apologise for the inconvenience and I shall be seeking to amend ease of access in the very near future. My discord handle remains @TheGrandGoatus#0520, yet my in-game BattleID is Celtickarma#21536 - Feel free to poke me on either. As well as the forum and in-game battlenet community (for the sake of cross-faction communication), you may also join the MoongladeRP, an Enjin forum for the community - from there, you can find the link to the Discord server which I cannot post here sadly.

Hope to see you soon!

2 Likes

Thank you, Archian (sorry, my mobile seems unable to type that accent on your ‘i’), and Ralrush!

For some reason I couldn’t find you on Discord by searching, Archian, so I sent a friend request there as well.

I managed to make a profile in the MoongladEnjin forum, but not much else… Tried adding characters, which seemed to work, but I couldn’t edit their profiles, nor post in the forums.

1 Like

A lot of this stuff can be tricky; I struggled with joining quite a bit, though mostly due to my own incompetence (one of the thankfully few similarities between me and my character). You could always try to contact someone on Discord to walk you through the steps of joining these various groups. For what it’s worth, my Discord name is Ihsan997#7712 and while I can’t be of much help, knowing more people on there increases your likelihood of being online at the same time - and thus being able to ask for help.

1 Like

Would you like me to post the Various links here? I Believe i still have LvL 3 on the forums.

If you could, that would be wonderful thank you!

The Guild List

The Discord

The Battle.net Community

The MoongladeRP Website

https://moongladerp.enjin.com/

Let me know if i missed one!

1 Like

It took me a while to get around to trying the Blizzard Group Invite, and now that I finally did - of course it didn’t work…

1 Like

Oh, this is rich… When I tried the invite link in-game, it said ‘player is already a member’… :grin:

(Grawle’s alt)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.