[RP] The (New) Roleplay Guild List

Greetings all!

If you are looking to find friends to roleplay with, joining a roleplay guild is highly recommended! There’s a lot of Roleplay Guilds floating around in the Moonglade/TheSha’tar/SteamwheedleCartel connected realm! If you find yourself in this thread, chances are you’d like to know more about the guilds that make up this great Sha’glade Cartel community.

For new RPers seeking to join the community, I would also advise you to consider joining the following channel if you are Horde (using /join ):
RPSocial: The active channel where the RP community stays in touch to talk about anything.
For the Alliance (I believe) the channel to join is:
LookingForRP and/or OMGRP. I am not sure which one is most active at the moment.

If you wish your guild added to the list, please submit the information in a structure sort of like this template, but feel free to add more, less, or different information as well:

Guild Name
Who to contact: Who are in charge of your guild’s recruitment/public relations?
Short description: What is your guild about? Keep it short please.
Recruitment thread: Optional, if your guild has a recruitment thread.
Restrictions/Requirements: Optional, if your guild has any.
Other Info: Optional. Have anything else to add? Other links? Info on activity?

I know it’s difficult, but please do keep the information short! This is the place for people to see which guilds are around and what they are about, but active recruitment is best kept to personal contact or in actual recruitment threads for your guild. :slight_smile:

I’ll do my best to keep the info in here updated. Feel free to post here whenever I should update your guild’s info, such as when new officers get promoted or websites change. So that we don’t end up with a list full of dead or inactive guilds, I’ll check up from time to time if entrees still have at least a couple active players.

I do not have much contact with the Alliance. If someone wants to be the one to poke around there for active guilds to add to the thread, it would be welcome.

Sha’glade Cartel Guilds!
For fairness sake, I’ll keep guild order alphabetical.

For contacting these guilds, remember that sometimes you’ll have to add -Moonglade, -TheSha’tar or -SteamwheedleCartel after a character name, depending on what server they are on. You can join their guild, even if you are on another of these 3 servers.
An easy way for you to see who is online in the guild you wish to contact, is the "/who " command. If I type /who Bloodroar Army, for example, I would get a list of all the people online in that (fictional) guild, so I can easily whisper them.

• Horde Guilds!

Convocation of Elrendar
Who to contact: Evenmourn-The Sha’tar, Jovia-SteamwheedleCartel, Maethorwen-Moonglade, Tale-The Sha’tar, Viradri-The Sha’tar
Short description: A militant Sin’dorei organisation, the Convocation is a hawkish blood elf task force deployed across Azeroth and places beyond to secure the interests of its people. We host three events per week, with a focus on the blood elves’ moral ambiguity and ties with the rest of the Horde.
Recruitment: [H-RP] The Convocation of Elrendar is Recruiting
Restrictions: Technically open to all races, but there is a strong Sin’dorei focus. Blood Elves highly recommended.

Hand of the Titans
Who to contact: Anroka, Gosa, Nlaea, Caerule, Xyra (-Moonglade)
Short description: A varied group of people, come together to stand against those who threaten the people of Azeroth. We are a large, adventurous and social RP group, providing fun and a stable base for RPers to enjoy every aspect of the game. Currently rebel-aligned.
Recruitment: [H-RP] Hand of the Titans is recruiting!

The Beastmaw Warband
Who to contact: Torakk, Ronto(-SteamwheedleCartel)
Short description: The Beastmaw is a hunter-themed Horde Warband focusing on storylines that involve light military RP, training beasts of war, and adventurous expeditions around the world.
Recruitment: [H-RP] The Beastmaw Warband
Requirements: The higher your level the better since we often RP in high-end zones. No race or class restrictions.

The Coven
Who to contact: Evelyn (Evelýnn), Gravkra
Short description: A school for magic, and a group of magic researchers.
Recruitment: [H-Rp] The Coven seeks members.
Restrictions/Requirements: We do have a lot of warlocks, and shadow priests, but that does not mean we do not take in any kind of magic. Any magic user is welcome.
Other Info: TRP3 or MRP is what we usually use for Rp. If you have any questions, you can just ask!

Wayward Vagrants
Who to contact: Aiyvah-Moonglade, Zycorax-Moonglade/Argent Dawn
Short description: A versatile group of mercenaries who are willing to take on practically any job, as long as the pay is good. We usually host two or three events each week, as well as a fair bit of spontaneous social-RP.
Recruitment thread: [H-RP] Wayward Vagrants are hiring
Restrictions/Requirements: TRP/MRP and DiceMaster is required for most combat related events.
Other Info: As we on occasions touch upon some relatively dark themes, we might not be the right place for those who are easily disturbed and/or offended.

• Alliance Guilds!

Defenders of Azeroth
Who to contact: Vyune, Anuvion, Ödin
Short description: We are a casual RP+Raiding guild. Sometimes we combine it and do dungeon/raid content IC. Our /g is OOC, /o is IC. We have occasional RP events and would love for the RP aspect of the guild to grow. The guild is mostly for people who like to raid/do content together, but also want to RP from time to time.
Age requirement: 18+
Other Info: We are a mature guild and expect a certain grasp of english from our members. Excessive lol, rofl, gogogo and the like might lead to us asking you to leave. But to RPers that should be a given, I suspect. :wink: We’d love to have you.

Redemptio Coronae
Who to contact: Nouala, Kiva, Dunnar
Short description: Was started by Nouala Ravenwind and Blueleaff Moonsong as a response to the lack of qualified doctors due to most of the Alliance doctors serving at the battlefronts. The doctors of Redemptio Coronae try to fill that need by bringing healing to the peoples. Redemptio Coronae also has a corps of guards to safeguard the doctors as they work.
Recruitment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12534714392
http://scarteleu.wikia.com/wiki/Redemptio_Coronae

Refuge of the Lost
Who to contact: Dieven/Stutter (owner), Ramerstin, Lillindra, Mikeljaeden
Short description: Refuge is a peaceful guild dedicated to helping victims of the wars. Whether you have lost your home, family or livelihood Refuge will be there to give you shelter and a purpose again.
Restrictions: All levels/classes/races are welcome. All we ask is you are a ‘peaceful’ player.
Other Info: While offering peaceful, social, family, friendly RP, our RP base is Lor’Danel in Darkshore does have a small ‘village militia’.

The Botany Band
Who to contact: Dulvarinn-Moonglade (Kuhuine Tenderstride), Sharon-TheSha’tar
Short description: A roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We assemble for Green Gatherings every Night of the Moon (Mondays at 20:00 CET) in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles).
Recruitment: We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:
Extra Info: We have three types of Green Gatherings:

1. Herbal Hangouts are lectures within the greenhouse where adventurers of both factions are welcome.
  2. Leafy Lectures are lectures with eccentric excursions where all adventurers of the Alliance are welcome.
  3. Botanical Battles are secret skirmish missions exclusive to botanists of the band.

Guild Name: the Jewelers retreat
Who to contact: Maradan-Moonglade, Ehita-The Sha’tar .
Short description: The Jewelers retreat is a guild focusing on various gems , ores and crystals from Azeroth and beyond, whe have expeditions, lectures and contests. We also organize open events open for both factions.
Restrictions/Requirements: some activities will require jewelcrafting and/or mining, having one or two of those professions is greatly advised. Membership is only open for Alliance.
Other Info: Wednesdays 8:00pm is for lectures and social RP,while Saturday 4:00pm is for expeditions.
Recruitment thread: under construction
Website: a link to the discord group will be sent to members of the guild

The Mithril Guard
Who to contact: Finna-Moonglade
Short description: After a period of lesser activity we’re in need of more people! We’re a dwarven only RP guild, a good place for dwarves to stay and serving as militia when needed.
Recruitment: Looking for more dwarves, every dwarven character is welcome! [A] [RP] Join The Mithril Guard today!
Restrictions/Requirements: No strict ones except the normal RP ones: Don’t talk ooc in /say or /yell and behave yourself. You’re wearing our guildtag.
Other Info: Rifles blow an’ axes swing, we be Guards o’Forge an’ King! Marchin’ on an’ marchin’ free, Tha Mithril Guard is who we be!

The Night Gryphon
Who to Contact: Dalathar-SteamwheedleCartel, Cynndia-SteamwheedleCartel.
Short Description: The Night Gryphon is a group fighting for the Alliance under the command of sir Dalathar Locke, we hold ties to SI:7 and aim to defend the citizens of the Alliance by any means neccesary. Anybody is welcome.
Recruitment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12427662808

Tower of Krasha
Who to contact: You can always send in-game mail to Verroak-TheSha’Tar, the dummy character that serves as the IC GM. I also have a ton of alts including this guy (Eodhain-Moonglade) as well as Helbourne-Moonglade, Tiarawyn-Moonglade, Teann-Moonglade and others.
Short description: We are mercenaries and minions of an evil arakkoa alchemist Verroak “Barkfeather” Krasha. Sometimes we kill people for him. Sometimes we investigate missing ogres. Sometimes we protect his assets all over the known universe. It’s always an adventure, and frequently it’s shady.
Recruitment: [ A/H - RP ] The Tower of Krasha - the minions of a mad scientist - #27 by Tiarawyn-moonglade
Website: Only a Discord server right now: discord.gg 8bte6Dq
Restrictions: None. But if your character is particularly virtuous, he might find issues with some missions.But if they can let it slide, we won’t kick anybody out.

12 Likes

Wayward Vagrants
Who to contact: Aiyvah-Moonglade, Zycorax-Moonglade/Argent Dawn
Short description: A versatile group of mercenaries who are willing to take on practically any job, as long as the pay is good. We usually host two or three events each week, as well as a fair bit of spontaneous social-RP.
Recruitment thread: [H-RP] Wayward Vagrants are hiring
Restrictions/Requirements: TRP/MRP and DiceMaster is required for most combat related events.
Other Info: As we on occasions touch upon some relatively dark themes, we might not be the right place for those who are easily disturbed and/or offended.

7 Likes

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We assemble for Green Gatherings every Night of the Moon (Mondays at 20:00 server time) in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles). We have four types of Green Gatherings:

1. Herbal Hangouts are greenhouse gatherings where budding and bodacious botanists from both the Alliance and Horde can display decent discoveries and heroic herbaria.
  2. Leafy Lectures are lectures for Alliance adventurers with eccentric excursions, each time aiming at an in-depth examination of a single species.
  3. Evergreen Expeditions are expedtitions for Alliance adventurers aiming to explore new plants in known lands.
  4. Botanical Battles are secret skirmish missions exclusive to botanists of the band.

We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

4 Likes

Welcome back, guild list!

Now the question is: how do we request for it to be made into a sticky again?

2 Likes

I’ve contacted someone who said they might be able to pull some strings earlier, but I’ve gotten no response yet.

2 Likes

As the Coven have changed a lot since that one was written, could we get ours corrected?

The Coven
Who to contact: Evelyn (Evelýnn), Gravkra.
Short description: A school for magic, and a a group of magic researchers.
Recruitment thread: [H-Rp] The Coven seeks members.
Restrictions/Requirements: We do have a lot of warlocks, and shadow priests, but that does not mean we do not take in any kind of magic. Any magic user is welcome.
Other Info: TRP3 or MRP is what we usually use for Rp. If you have any questions, you can just ask!

4 Likes

Now Updated!

I will be removing inactive ones from the list soon. But I should give it a while first for people to update their info themselves.

2 Likes

thank you!

Convocation of Elrendar
Who to contact: Evenmourn-The Sha’tar, Jovia-SteamwheedleCartel, Maethorwen-Moonglade, Tale-The Sha’tar, Viradri-The Sha’tar
Short description: A militant Sin’dorei organisation, the Convocation is a hawkish blood elf task force deployed across Azeroth and places beyond to secure the interests of its people. We host three events per week, with a focus on the blood elves’ moral ambiguity and ties with the rest of the Horde.
Recruitment: [H-RP] The Convocation of Elrendar is Recruiting
Restrictions: Technically open to all races, but there is a strong Sin’dorei focus. Blood Elves highly recommended.

4 Likes

Still no response from my guy, so if anyone knows someone who can add some glue to this thread, go for it.

2 Likes

Sadly the only people I know are (mostly former) US CMs. But at least I can keep it alive.

2 Likes

Almost locked, so bump!

4 Likes

Using other hoof as well.

5 Likes

Another month is (almost) gone.

4 Likes

It’s quiet here…

2 Likes

As a potential new RPer is showing interest in another thread, it’s only fair to bump the list! :beers:

4 Likes

Guess it’s time I put us up here, since it seems we got off the ground.
Tower of Krasha
Who to contact: You can always send in-game mail to Verroak-TheSha’Tar, the dummy character that serves as the IC GM. I also have a ton of alts including this guy (Eodhain-Moonglade) as well as Helbourne-Moonglade, Tiarawyn-Moonglade, Teann-Moonglade and others.
Short description: We are mercenaries and minions of an evil arakkoa alchemist Verroak “Barkfeather” Krasha. Sometimes we kill people for him. Sometimes we investigate missing ogres. Sometimes we protect his assets all over the known universe. It’s always an adventure, and frequently it’s shady.
Recruitment: [ A/H - RP ] The Tower of Krasha - the minions of a mad scientist - #27 by Tiarawyn-moonglade
Website: Only a Discord server right now: discord.gg 8bte6Dq
Restrictions: None. But if your character is particularly virtuous, he might find issues with some missions.But if they can let it slide, we won’t kick anybody out.

2 Likes

Another new arrival interested in SGC! Up you go, guild list.

1 Like

Any new (or even old) guilds missing? Reply here!

2 Likes

I don’t think I see mine added to the main post.